Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

When you label every group that you do not agree with a hate group, you are a hate group. They also just recently paid $3.3 million and have 60 pending law suits.

The SPLC’s definition of a “hate group” includes any group with beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people—particularly when the characteristics being maligned are immutable.

Yeah. But in reality it is every group that does not agree with the SPLC 100%.

So,for example,you are saying that the KKK is listed not because of anything they did but because the SPLC simply disagrees with them?

No I am saying that they list groups that do not promote hate as hate groups because they are not 100% aboard the SPLC radical left agenda. They have already caused incidents of violence. The good thing is they already lost one case and I doubt they will win any of the pending 60 so they will probably be closed down in a few years.

https://reason.com/reasontv/2018/01/16/the-southern-poverty-law-center-scam

Shocker! You are completely clueless on the causes of the housing bubble.

According to who? The guy with a turd as his avatar?

You still have not stated anything that,if true, would make them a hate group,which indicates that you have no clue what an actual hate group is.

Read the article. It is amazing that my no avatar somehow reflects anything about me. You are a communist for sure. Just own it.

Who are your heroes Pirlo75?

I don’t have any heroes except Jesus, man or God, it doesn’t matter. I have people in the past I respect but the thing about heroes, that I learned as a kid, when you meet them, they often disappoint you.

I have a ton of love for Lysander Spooner, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, Frédéric Bastiat, Ludwig Von Mises, F.A. Hayek, Henry Hazlitt, Murray Rothbard, Harry Browne and Ron Paul but I would not call them heroes.

Oh and lets not forget my favorite President William Henry Harrison. I do not know much about him but he did the least amount of damage than all the Presidents so he should be rated #1

It is amazing that my no avatar somehow reflects anything about me. You are a communist for sure. Just own it

How about you own the fact that you are obsessed with communism or people who you think you can label as such (evidence be damned)

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck …

13uzh6

Then…you should probably take your non existent and imaginary family and leave the United States :joy:

BTW, ive got a Victoria Secret Model as a GF…but she lives in Canada and is working in an undisclosed, remote location.

May Cyanide set you free from the harsh realities of this cruel word.

lol…cant help but laugh at him…as far as Old White Men goes…there are Old White Men that are Republicans that are fighting against the type of garbage we see happening in Trumps regime.
Democrats included. And…if you really want to look at it…its mostly White men in the senate/house to begin with.
Im happy with the backlash…in short , i dont see it as a race issue.

Nice!

Imaginary family? Really? You are just garbage. A useless, moronic, welfare whore piece of garbage!

You are also the dumbest person I have met and I have volunteered to help special needs kids in the past. Nobody said anything about old white men moron! If anyone should take cyanide, it is you since your brain does not work and you are a horrible person.

Ok thanks for that deep analysis.

Common guys. Why let politics get you all riled up?
No need for name calling or I’ll have to close this thread again.

I’m anti-negativity.
I’m pro-information.

I am yet to see a political debate that doesn’t turn personal :confused: