Daily Exercise Thread — 💪

health
exercise
workout

Stronglifts 5x5 Day 47

Making progress on squats, oh Press and deadlifts. Getting close to PR on all 3 and looking forward to hitting those new levels!

This cold was something else. Still not feeling well. Managed 100 push-ups this morning though.

@Angela That’s great, just keep training and you’ll get to 100 at some point!

Stronglifts Day 32 :white_check_mark:
Moving back up on everything looking forward to breaking all my PR’s before the new year. Then I’m going to set some goals for 2019. My goal this year was just to be consistent. I want more for 2019.:weight_lifting_man:

Good job @CryptoDad! You’ve definitely been consistent and it’s been great to see your progress. Can’t wait to see how far you go in 2019!

Morning run - 4.5 mi / 45 min

Great run this morning. Cool weather. Legs felt strong. Longest distance so far for Ragnar training - 74 days to go! Building up to race distance.

Getting it in!

High five to you. Must be honest, if I feel sick, I totally use that excuse. :face_with_head_bandage:

Stronglifts Day 33 :white_check_mark:
Starting to feel a new level developing. Moving right back up much easier than the last deload. :+1:

Finally getting it in.

Stronglifts day 34 :white_check_mark:
Starting Thursday strong :weight_lifting_man:

Morning run - 52 min / 4.7 mi

70 days to Ragnar Relay. Slowly building time and distance. Longest run so far. Feeling stronger!

Always in it!

I haven’t posted here in a long time. In June I did keto 100% and stuck to the macros faithfully. Fell off that wagon in July but it did help me kick the carbs in a big way, but I do indulge occasionally now. For workouts I still really don’t have enough minutes in the day (yep, it’s an excuse and a priority issue) but I manage to do 22 push ups, 30 squats, and one dreaded plank every day as a minimum. Hell I have a desk job so most days I don’t quite hit my 10,000 steps goal. Fuck it, I’m still healthier than a lot of 20-somethings and I just had my 51st birthday on November 18th. Not bad for an old gal (backing it up with a pic from girls’ night out a couple weeks ago).

Stronglifts Day 35 :white_check_mark:
today I broke every PR i have ever had with exception of 1 Rep flat bench. Wow I knew that things were changing this last week and it all came together today. :muscle: I have a few weeks before the new year and I need to set some goals for 2019 as @kryptokenzie mentioned a while back and @Jake_Sumner dude you are living it with the prep for the race. So I will be thinking about my goals for this next year and posting here. :+1:

Morning run
23 min / 1.8 mi

Short run today. Legs were tired but got it done.

Stronglifts Day 36 :white_check_mark:
Great session today. Steadily building up. I even got to do some work in the garden for a couple hours afterward. :+1 Now its time for food.:shallow_pan_of_food:

Morning run - 3.1 mi - 38 min

In Zurich for work - hit the hotel treadmill to start the day!

Haven’t missed a single day since 7/1! Who am I?!
:rofl: here’s to finishing off the year strong :running_woman:t2::muscle:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Stronglifts Day 37 :white_check_mark: Recent PRs are being broke. I know it will not last forever, but for the time I am enjoying the ride.
:muscle: