health
exercise
workout

One more.

New users on YEN today!

Believe I need an invitation code.

Yep. From Su:

What is a QM?..

Patreon.com/pub - It’s been changed to reflect our current trajectory. #Yenizen get’s you early access for now until we go public. The purpose is for testing!

Stronglifts. Squats, bench and row. Increased weight on all. Absolutely exhausted afterwards, but I managed to complete all sets.

Morning run - 3.1 mi / 35 min

First freezing run this season. Loving this cold weather!

Tabata Full Body done.

Stronglifts Day 30 :white_check_mark:
Deloaded today on dead lifts while adding an extra set in. I was quite sore after my last session.
Threw in 5 sets of dips today I’m defiantly adding them back in to the routine as an accessory for me.
@Jake_Sumner the weather is defiantly awesome here in the south :+1:

@CryptoDad Agreed - this weather makes it much easier to push a harder and further!

Stronglifts 5x5 Day 46

Decided to keep pushing forward before deloading. Glad I did - hit new PR on bench press and barbell rows! I’ll keep pushing to failure and then deload.