[CryptoPirate+ PATREON FIRST]: 1st EXCLUSIVE Interview with Dan Novaes CURRENT.US! - Changing the Content Game!

dannovaes
currentus

I sense a lot of FOMO on this thread lol

I’m interested too, I’ll chuck in 8 ETH to the pool if the arrangements are good, that bonus looks good. Otherwise, I might try my luck with the public sale as I’m in Australia.

FOMO = higher chance of ICX level returns. :wink:

You will get more for your vitaliks in presale.

could be, but opportunities will still come, even with cryptos we didn’t make it to their ICO, or cryptos who had only private ICO.

IMO for the sake of keeping trust healthy in this comunity and personal transactions with personal portfolios on check as @HarryvdV mentioned , we should look into the public sale if an individual can’t ditch in the 100 ethers of their personal money.

just my 0.00000002 (satoshis :joy: )

Vitaliks!! Luv that term. I don’t actually have any Vitaliks, I gotta buy that crap with Bitcoin first.

After a lot of crawling around I have found this. I want to point it out as something just to be aware of:

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

“The Report confirms that issuers of distributed ledger or blockchain technology-based securities must register offers and sales of such securities unless a valid exemption applies. Those participating in unregistered offerings also may be liable for violations of the securities laws.”

Quote:

Moreover, those who participate in an unregistered offer and sale of securities not subject to a valid exemption are liable for violating Section 5. See, e.g., Murphy, 626 F.2d at 650-51

(“[T]hose who ha[ve] a necessary role in the transaction are held liable as participants.”) (citing SEC v. North Am. Research & Dev. Corp., 424 F.2d 63, 81 (2d Cir. 1970); SEC v. Culpepper,
270 F.2d 241, 247 (2d Cir. 1959); SEC v. International Chem. Dev. Corp., 469 F.2d 20, 28 (10th Cir. 1972); Pennaluna & Co. v. SEC, 410 F.2d 861, 864 n.1, 868 (9th Cir. 1969)); SEC v.
Softpoint, Inc., 958 F. Supp 846, 859-60 (S.D.N.Y. 1997) (“The prohibitions of Section 5 …
sweep[] broadly to encompass ‘any person’ who participates in the offer or sale of an
unregistered, non-exempt security.”); SEC v. Chinese Consol. Benevolent Ass’n., 120 F.2d 738,
740-41 (2d Cir. 1941) (defendant violated Section 5(a) “because it engaged in selling
unregistered securities” issued by a third party “when it solicited offers to buy the securities ‘for
value’”).

I only post this because I’m on this moon ride with all of you, and I want us all to get there as smoothly as possible. This is not legal advice from a lawyer but taken from their website. Third parties sound liable as well. I wish you all the best and would like to help out how I can; opinions on the above are welcome.

I know! I need to exchange precious BTCs for vitaliks too which sucks.
In their paper, it says you can participate with BTC. Does this apply to the pre-sale?
If we are in the pool, do we have to have ETH?

Please add me as well

Please add me as well

I’m no tax person, but perhaps something like an LLC is an option with an outside-the-US lead?

Can you add me as well please?

I’d like to join this party too! Please add me!!

Yes - as far as I could tell on their site it is currently iPhone only.

Wow you guys are pumping this thread so fast, i cant scroll and keep up with the rate of new replies. Im in for a pool btw

I’m down once Peter has had guidance from Dan

Same here, i am down.!

add me… plz :slight_smile:

Assuming USA can’t participate, do you need only vpn or need a non us passport as well to participate in most ico?

If the incentive bonus is 45% with private and open pre-sale it is going to be easier for us to all handle our own funds?

@Matty What are your thoughts on this project?