Cryptonation @ MALAYSIA

Let’s get together to the MOON! ** Ini Kali Lah! **

yooo wass up wass up…mari kita naik bulan sama-sama!

Anybody else here from Malaysia? HOLLA!

Dayumn there’s only 3 guys here (including me) what happen to the other 25mil haha… by end of this year the central bank will decide either BTC will be illegal or not… so if you guys have btc with locally registered broker, beware… to the moon baBY! to the moon

Malaysia bo …liau…he he…
Btc must keep in private wallet…haha

You must grow it! Reach out!

Tumbuh ia menjadikannya lebih besar! :cowboy_hat_face: Too the Moon! @vincewwh

Just hodl yr Btc,…even if they decided to ban…
Cos Btc is universal currency…not under any big company, party, or country…right"…cheers!

Malaysia is the bitcoin underground.

yo wazzup wazzup boys and girls…think its time we have a meet up,you know get to know each other, built up the community… lately there’s lot of conference happening in KL (on Blockchain,crypto etc)… I never been to 1. But i would like to see how the mainstream’s reception. and also how the authority/big company organize it. There’s even some event sponsored by Bank Negara hahaha that would be interesting. there’s this app “Eventbrite”. it will show you every event-FREE and PAID ones around us… I’ll just post it here when im planning to go to 1. Feel free to join.

Malaysia boleh! To the moon baby! TO THE MOON

i am from Malaysia too :grin: working oversea…

which exchange did you all use ?

my friend in Malaysia want to get into bitcoin, literally influence by me LOL :rofl:

Yo wazzup tristian

1.LUNO
2.Remitano
3.local btc (risky)

but if you want it fasr go remitano… LUNO deposit is slow like hell, sometime take 2 days for that fiat to appear

2 Helpful links on BTC and Alts
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4218606

Hi are there any bitcoin ATM in Kuala Lumpur?

gov official crypto exchange … knowing how bad the gov are, the fee are going to be ridiculous, not only that they may refuse withdrawal of coins.

in the end you will still be force to use that exchange as other will be blocked unless you had offshore account

im also from malaysia . yeahh mari meroket dgn bitcoin & dogecoin . still holding 30m dogecoin .

Nice … wish the LUNO / BNM withdrawal issue solve soon …

hey guys whassup cyptonation Malaysian…lol…u guys have any telegram group that i could join?

My old RUNESCAPE (game) clan TOXIN :revolving_hearts: was mainly Malaysian …good times :’)

~ OMEGADaracha (kakak)