Crush the Street! - Which Projects Could Survive This Cryptocurrency Bear Market? - Peter Saddington Explains

petersaddington

Which Projects Could Survive This Cryptocurrency Bear Market? – Peter Saddington Explains

SUMMARY:

Peter Saddington joins to talk about Bitcoin and the latest opportunities in the space, we reflect on the recent market crash and how a bear market is actually healthy.
We also share insights on the future of Coinbase and the decentralized community it serves.
Get more from Peter at: BlockChainDesign.co
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
01:15 Discovering cryptocurrencies
03:15 How many profited from the Bitcoin bubble?
08:25 Moving from speculation to becoming an asset
10:25 What’s exciting in the blockchain space at the moment?
15:05 The roadmap for cryptocurenncies!
19:35 Weak projects that could be flushed out in the bear market
25:25 Coinbase’s growth as adoption grows
29:15 Where to gain more insights on decentralization

Dude shaved and made anti suicide psa

Bravo

Super excited to see this, I’m glad you guys connected! Great job with the interview too - I think Kenneth was impressed to learn how early on you got into Bitcoin and the impact you’re making in the space. :grin: #pioneers

Great interview. Every time Peter does one of these I get a big tidbit of something else to investigate further.

Fantastic interview and very smooth plug for the TheBitcoin.pub as well.

I agree with a lot of the things that were said here. There’s a very interesting dynamic between blockchain, decentralization, and trust. I feel that being centralized first while creating a solid foundation before going decentralized is the way to go in today’s time. When you look at the large picture, most things don’t need to be decentralized in the same way that products don’t need blockchain.

My plug for the pub lol…