CoinPuffs Suggestions

Hi!

Not sure if we have a single thread for suggestions but here are some ideas based from the other sites I use.
This might be a lot but these are the things that I check out on the other sites.

Optional Headers
*1H % Change, 24H %change, 1Week % Change, ATH % Change

Asset Sector Header or Filter

• similar to onchainfx’s categories (i.e. Currency, Token, Platform, Exchange Patform, Decentralized Exchange platform, Privacy etc.)

Age of the Currency
*in days/months/year

Filter Using Exchanges

• I think being able to filter all the coins available on a certain exchange is useful if someone is trying to go “shopping”

Others

• link to submit new coins or request edits

Total Market Cap (The one at the Top)

• Maybe we can add % change too (1H % Change, 24H %change, 1Week % Change, ATH % Change)

Total Volume (The one at the Top)

• Maybe we can add % change too (1H % Change, 24H %change, 1Week % Change, ATH % Change)

Thanks for the feedback!

Would love this feature! New client requirement, mark it as critical! :grinning:

Hey! Just thought I’d drop in a suggestion. It would be cool if volume was represented in USD/BTC terms! Since sorting by volume right now gives me this

might want to remove featured for lite coin, especially with the video you posted it doesnt help with your rep. just a recommendation after seeing all the YT comments