Bringing the Pub to the Camden's Head in the United Kingdom. Meeting at the YouTube Space First!

unitedkingdom

Shall we just meet up at a pub somewhere if that venue is not happening? Something fairly casual for the first time

That’s probably the easiest.

It would be fitting with the name n all :yum:

@unitedwestand17 Matt where are you my friend? Why you’re not moderator anymore? Where is UK PUB leader? What’s happened?
I wasn’t around for few months and you know why, but man what you did was right. Yeah. You didn’t understand what I was talking about but english is my second language. I was despie on myself my friend not you. However words which I used should be damned and this’s what you did was right. You have been protecting Pub standards and morals. That’s worth to glorify. I have no bad emotions in that situation and I feel so bad when I realised you not around. Next month I will be leaving UK but UK Cryptonation need you Matt. Please come back

7 days left until the meetup - if you are coming, please private message me your number so I can set up a whatsapp group for all attending. Im turning up with a +1

@Kiwi @jamesbrooks @Rav3n @CryptoS17 @Reaper @Tas @skycoin76 @mr.dav @darkykun @WinkWink99

@one3rdnerd @sukaytrader @Jsun090 @Carlton @Luca_B @stevenharbour @NEVERGIVEUP @BitTrip @Grow2Love @jrbarrow

@GarethDavies @l0ts0fl00t @Zedd1 @Piranhi @yappattack @Vibulan1991 @MagicalMoonFairy @birosts @Duttydirtz @DrewBoid

@Gabypon @jamieooo @sam-crypt

Cheers mate. I have said previously that I can’t make it as I’m getting married next month so I haven’t got the money. I’m poor in the fiat world :cold_sweat:. I dont mind helping out trying to organise it though, it will be a shame if a few turn up thinking loads will be there and nobody turns up.

If people are going they need to say 100% yes or no now as it’s only next week.

I am 95% sure I’ll be able to make it.

Cheers

Congrats. I got married myself a couple of months ago. Crypto-funded weddings FTW.

Quite frankly, since organising this a lot of the members involved have faded away. This happens with forums. Suppose shit’s got to be more immediate in this game.

@CryptoRai. Respect for bringing this back up. I’m in Cardiff and Wales are playing Ireland in the rugby next weekend and I’ve said I’ll stick around here and get wrecked with my Dad and watch that. I am interested in future meetups perhaps in London.

We’ll be on the road UK traveling in a motor home end of March onwards.

I’ll be popping on and off the pub here to say where we’re headed, I’m hoping to do some interviews with UK pub people for those that want to.

Cheers MX

I can meet. Looking forward to it

Cheers

What’s the final information? Date/time/location?

Looking forward to this!

See you on Saturday

Cheers mate. It would of nice to took profits at the ATH so I could of used it towards the wedding but it’s all I learning curve