Bitcoin Regret! Don't be like this guy!

Bitcoin Regret!!! Don’t be like this guy!! Buy the dip!! HODL!!!

giphy%20(14)

I bet Greg didn’t have a reasonable plan for his investments.
Do you guys have a plan for Bitcoin?
What’s going to happen when new all-time highs or lows are in your face?
Have you thought what’s going to happen if bitcoin hits 50k? 100k? 500k? 1M? How about 5k, 1k, 100$?
If you have thought this in advance, you should be fine :blush:

Buy low and sell high is easy saying, but hard to execute.
Never go all in with your moves!

BR,
Ismo

I’m not kidding when I say this…but I don’t think I could handle that. :persevere:

I often see these types of posts about people selling early, or news articles about people losing their old computers that were loaded with bitcoin. I’m okay with making mistakes (I make more than most), however a mistake or oversight of that magnitude? Man, it would absolutely crush me. :pensive:

Props to these people who overcome such big setbacks, and manage to keep moving forward. It’s horrible and sad, but also motivating. :muscle:

I’m almost glad I didn’t buy Bitcoin at that time. I would probably have failed to realize its potential and sold way too early, leading to massive regret. Better to have never had, than to have had and thrown it away. At least now I understand the value of Bitcoin.

This is my plan to sell 1/4-1/3 when it hits high and HODL the rest. Dips low buy more. Skyrockets again sell 1/4-1/3 again rinse and repeat. Always keeping my foot in the game while enjoying the rewards and limiting risk.