Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

I was on the phone with coinbase this morning, they said if you own BCH before the fork, you will own both bch and bch-sv after it

So people will get a coin currently sitting at $475 that is being threatened to a 51% attack with more than enough hash power to succeed and could render the chain useless and plummet the price and will also get a coin that’s valued at $230 (likely being artificially inflated by Craig Wright). Doesn’t seem like a great deal to me :grimacing:

I was just stating what I know not a buy or sell recommendation, the markets in general have lost 3 billion in the last 20 minutes, it is not looking good anywhere

Iv’e just watched ICX go from 0.50c down to 48c in the space of minutes. Something brewing?

wow there goes another billion…

I hope Bitcoin drops already, so when can get this :bear: market over with.

Yeah I wasnt directing at you my friend :beers: , just explaining the fear which is actually legitimate right now.

this coordinated for sure it is dropping so fast it has to be, 500 million more in 2 minutes

$5830 and dropping. Is this capitulation in the making?

this is nuts …the FUD is real…

hdfjshafhsad HOLY SHIT ALL OF MY BUY ORDERS ARE HITTING. NOT A GOOD TING

what’s the FUD now? :smiley:

another 3 billion gone, fml, I haven’t seen this bad of a bloodbath in a long time

check the markets …wow

Yes i see, what is causing this? Any news?

Bring on the bloodbath. Let’s take this to $4k. Tired of sideways.

wtf just happened. everyones getting murdered

was nice knowing you ma brothers & sisters of bitcoin

Let the bear run commense haha