Bitcoin Price Thread

bitcoin
cryptocurrency

I am a bull, I believe in crypto and that it is on a very early stage, that is why I’m here!

But we can’t deny all what is happening is because it is a cycle and steps need to be made in a certain order, we will be back on a uptrend track, we need to be patient and be ready to buy the absolute dip :slight_smile:

What happens if it doesn’t dip and continue to slowly move up from here?
Then you missed buying at the bottom.

yes that could happen as well :man_shrugging:t2:

What if you sold the top and bought the bottom and then went into a unrecoverable coma, while noone can recover your funds and your grandmas dog will die because of that? :smile:

Screenshot_20181025-193425

I’m starting to wonder lately if @Duttydirtz and others are right about the bottom already being in :man_shrugging: I’m just watching for a break of higher low pattern we have been in for awhile b4 i resume my bearish outlook. I have been all over the place with my short term stance recently lol.

Good point lol, i’ve seen tone shift that entire triangle around before so that’s why I thought it may be different from drawing trend lines. Glad you and clarky figured out it was log scale issue.

this Is exactly what I’d hoped for ever since I read about wyckoff springs, but the longer we keep bouncing off of 6k the more I believe it’s not happening. Although, it is possible to have several secondary tests before the spring happens.so still not counting it out, even if we do move up in the short term. It’s ultimately a case of trading what the charts show you on the timeframe that suits your style. Like yourself and I’m sure the majority left in the pub during this bear market we’re all confident on the long term future of crypto.
I know you said it was ok but I’d again like to apologies for grilling you the other day, I’d stupidly taken stress from my job into the pub. Like @Leo_Beal said it’s times like this we should be sticking together as a community. :v:

Incase anyone is wondering what the fuck I’m talking about when I say a wyckoff spring, here’s a link or two.

https://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:the_wyckoff_method

https://weisonwyckoff.com/

Great video, its always nice to see the bears backing off like that.:grinning::+1:

Made my first Crypto trade in a while today, and it was shorting Ethereum, FeelsGoodMan.jpg

Setup was too good to miss out on.

BTC to $6750 :man_shrugging:t2:

y’all very quiet now :man_shrugging:t2:

:joy:

No we just stick to the correct threads its kind of a rule around here haha :man_shrugging:t2:

nice, that will help moderators not quit helping peter and john around here :wink:

This short aged well :grinning:

Today i took a look at the BTC ETH and BCH charts and my short positions, plus the SEC EtherDelta charges. Hope you all enjoy Pub fam <3 :man_teacher::moneybag:

Let’s see if Bitcoin is going to finally bottom out.

Curious if BTC will bounce off the purple uptrend line … though the orange resistance downtrend has a major influence since it has been rejecting for way longer time than the support one.

It’s ironic that bitcoin boring price action has actually become quite fascinating.

At what point would you consider bitcoins last bull run began?

August 17, 2015 double bottom re-test candle wick?

February 25, 2017 when it broke the previous ATH?

Or something else?