Bitcoin Cash VS BitcoinSV Live Stream! - FORK WARS + PREDICTIONS!

fork
bch
bchsv
bitcoin-cash
bitcoin-sv

Not quiete Just yet mate

Skip to 4:45

lol Binance throws out a quick cheap shot.

Also, looks like SV is gaining strength, while the ABC had diverted part of it’s hash back to mining BTC. They’re redirecting it back to ABC now in order to stay ahead, but just barely.

SV was behind by 30 blocks this morning, but they’ve pulled back within 12.

The tighter this race, the sooner all these idiots go broke. :joy:

Hopefully be the death of both these coins after this pissing contest. Who would touch any of these two coins after this.

https://twitter.com/ProfFathead

Several exchanges (mostly notably Huobi) have declared ABC the winner, and offered them the BCH ticker.

However, Binance is refusing to change the ticker names, so on some exchanges they will be stuck as BAB and BSV. Looks good on these idiots for acting like a bunch of spoiled children.

Also BSV hash rate has dropped off, now sitting at it’s lowest since the fork.

Craig is so unstable that he’s now attacking XRP. This guy is really something else. lol

Yeah mate saw his xrp swipe today on Twitter, he’s definitely losing his shit.
:exploding_head:

Roger clearly thinks it’s in the bag after watching his update yesterday.

BCHSV suffered a blockchain reorganization due to the appearing of the temporal fork that resulted thBCHSV suffered a blockchain reorganization due to the appearing of the temporal fork that resulted the blocks redundant. If miners can make blocks redundant, it invites the assumption of BCHSV being centralized coin. It had limited demand on crypto exchanges plus the prices decreased. It looks like ABC is winning in the war however, the situation is still controversial. Some exchanges has already admitted ABC’s won and gave them BCH ticker while others are not going to change the tickers from BSV and BAB. Whatever the result would be, I wonder who would use these coins after all this ridiculousness. e blocks rBCHSV suffered a blockchain reorganization due to the appearing of the temporal fork that resulted the blocks redundant. If miners can make blocks redundant, it invites the assumption of BCHSV being centralized coin. It had limited demand on crypto exchanges plus the prices decreased. It looks like ABC is winning in the war however, the situation is still controversial. Some exchanges has already admitted ABC’s won and gave them BCH ticker while others are not going to change the tickers from BSV and BAB. Whatever the result would be, I wonder who would use these coins after all this ridiculousness. edundant. If miners can make blocks redundant, it invites the assumption of BCHSV being centralized coin. It had limited demand on crypto exchanges plus the prices decreased. It looks like ABC is winning in the war however, the situation is still controversial. Some exchanges has already admitted ABC’s won and gave them BCH ticker while others are not going to change the tickers from BSV and BAB. Whatever the result would be, I wonder who would use these coins after all this ridiculousness.

I guess no updates in this thread after bitcoin sv did the flippening :joy:

ABC is still on top. That flip lasted a matter of hours.

I think the silence is mostly attributed to the fact that most people have already grown tired of this charade and ultimately don’t care who “wins”, since there’s a higher probability that both fall into obscurity.