Biggest Scam on the planet - STAY AWARE and Share (OPTIONS TECH LIMTIED)

scam
exitscam
scammy

no. my mates all got done. it wasn’t some conspiracy.

Sorry for what you and your buddies went through. And thank you for kindly informing the cryptocommunity about the scam!

@peter I can show you the emails of what the company are sending to me…
maybe should just do a friendly reminder on your next video

sounds very USI tech / Bitconnect etc. there was one other floating around 6 months ago that was basically a copy. its name alludes me.

any company that takes your crypto to invest… assume its a scam. they are only it it for them.

Hi Julian,

Shocking to stumble upon your scam message. I’m outside to UK and on the CM trading platform as well, but in a much higher account tier. Using this platform for a few months now.
Till this far no bad experiences or drastic losses. Haven’t done any withdrawal request yet, though.

Also in contact with this advisor who names himself John Mint, but also spoke to other colleagues. Must say contact is friendly, substantiate and educational. Did my research before joining them, am aware of the fact they not regulated (as many others) and took the risk of investing in this more stable trading concept in the crypto space.

Did they follow up on you or explained the drastic loss of trades? My trading history is different than yours compared to currency pairs, dates en time periods. Maybe your account is managed by a less skilled trader or they made a mistake? Because of you scam warning I’m curious if you really got scammed or it’s a explainable reason from CM?

Eric.

@peter. @everyone This guy, joins the forum 1 day ago to post on this very topic…I mean come on… Even the way he writes this message is very similar to the emails.

They obviously noticed that when you take in cryptexmarkets .com and scam- this topic comes up, and so they’re doing ‘damage’ control.

TO EVERYONE HERE:

Do not believe a word this guy says. I have spoken to the bank. The FCA have even stated that it is fraudulent and to be VERY wary.

There were 7 of us that were scammed by these guys.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

They are very smooth talkers. John Mint talks way to much, because he figures that by talking for 30 minutes about useless crap, you dont get time to really ask the question you called up to ask about.

you guys know me on this forum. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM.

@peter This guy, joins the forum 1 day ago to post on this very topic…I mean come on… Even the way he writes this message is very similar to the emails.

They obviously noticed that when you take in cryptexmarkets .com and scam- this topic comes up, and so they’re doing ‘damage’ control.

TO EVERYONE HERE:

Do not believe a word this guy says. I have spoken to the bank. The FCA have even stated that it is fraudulent and to be VERY wary.

There were 7 of us that were scammed by these guys.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

They are very smooth talkers. John Mint talks way to much, because he figures that by talking for 30 minutes about useless crap, you dont get time to really ask the question you called up to ask about.

you guys know me on this forum. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM.

I believe you Julian. Thank you for the warning.

Dear Julian,

I understand your reasons for saying that I might be from Cryptex. As you can understand I had to sign up to reply to you scam alert. Due to privacy reasons, I do not use my own name but I can assure you I am not an from Cryptex. We’re on the same side. As mentioned before, I also have an account on Cryptex and did not have any bad experiences. However, some points you make and people you spoke do sound familiar. I already spoke with the FCA and doing some research. Hopefully you are willing to have dialog with me, as I am shocked by your message. I suggest via Telegram?

It’s fine. have taken legal action, and it is being looked at.

not just cryptexmarkets but all the companies

Blockchain Exchange Pro - SCAM
MWM-Markets - SCAM
London Crypto Exchange - SCAM
Options Element - SCAM
United Markets - SCAM
London Bitcoin Pro - SCAM
Crypto London Exchange - SCAM

One of those Julian mentioned… nomo…

Hi Julian, yes, we did get stung bad. I was hoping to get their real names via FSA/FCA seeing as to how they are registered there ( at least it seems so).

Nah they’re not FCA registered or anything.

They build you up well mate and finally push you to drastically increase your seed capital before suddenly depleting your funds with a series of losing trades within hours.

In hindsight, do they really do the trades or is is a ponzi scheme?

In reality there is no proof that they even have a real trading setup, perhaps just a demo version set up as a real trading venue.

In fact I am making a compilation and will even include the Registered holdin Company’s address in the Carribean as a seat of Scams and inform them too.

We will spread this over all social media.

Regards
Armand

motha fukazzzz, sorry mate, thanks for sharing.

@cryptexmarketsSCAM @julian can we get in touch privately to discuss further points and actions on this matter? I think we can help eachother out, but I personally I prefer to keep it low.

and how do you suggest that?

how do u suggest that?

This will not go away until the https://cryptexmarkets.com address our loss and compensate us.

For your info:

Yes, this SCAM-alert will not go away until Cryptex Markes takes account for the withdrawal issues and certain unexplainable losses.

It looks like more and more people are getting victim of the CryptexMarkets SCAM FRAUDE.

As the firm are not regulated and showing hallmarks they are of a fraudulent nature, I would find it unlikely they adhere to any rules or regulation. It is already unlawful of them to not be regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority as it appears they are offering regulated products and services and they actually appeal on the regulations in their client disputes.

Cryptex-Markets is a scam firm of the nature which provide any excuse to hold onto your funds and try persuade you to invest further. I would strongly recommend to stop dealing with this firm and to not make any further payments as it already appears they are of a fraudulent nature and attempts of clients to recover funds have been unsuccessful.

I cannot stress enough to avoid making further payments to them.

Hi can I ask have you tried to do a withdrawal from them ? I have put money in but I’ve also had successfully withdrawals from them ?