Biggest Scam on the planet - STAY AWARE and Share (OPTIONS TECH LIMTIED)

scam
exitscam
scammy

Hi All.

A group of us invested in a site called cryptexmarkets.com

In a nutshell, they make trades for you on if it is going to go up or down etc.

I’ve been asking for weeks to withdraw my money and they kept making excuse after excuse.
anyways; today they made about 8 excessive trades all a loss to drain my account. pure dummy trades- and have pocketed mine and my mates money.

just so you are aware the following websites are of the same company (Options Tech Limited) you can google and see it for yourself.

just raising awareness.

Blockchain Exchange Pro
MWM-Markets
London Crypto Exchange
Options Element
United Markets
London Bitcoin Pro
Crypto London Exchange

STAY AWAY. let is be a lesson to all.

Damn! That sucks. Thanks for the warning on this black hole.

From their web page:

OPTIONS TECH LIMITED IS REGISTERED AT 8 COPTHALL, ROSEAU VALLEY 00152, COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA.

COMPANY REGISTRATION IBC/00091/2017. CRYPTEXMARKETS.COM IS OWNED BY OPTIONS TECH LIMITED.

https://cryptexmarkets.com/#/Whatiscryptocurrency

I am absolutely fucked.

Like…i know what people say- don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. but other people were able to withdraw initially at the start, and although we all had our doubts…they seemed legit enough.

I had been desperately emailing them, as I had to fly back to Perth for a family emergency and desperately needed the money. John Mint who is the guy I spoke to, said that some added verification checks had to be made to my account before the withdrawal would go through but that it should all be fixed and I’d be able to withdraw this week…

check my account and i’ve been raped. I am literally on my knees right now. Gutted can’t describe how sad and low I feel right now. So many fricken emotions going through me right now.

They are all owned by Options Tech Limited.

The thing is- the guy(s) there, know everything to say. they are really really good at scamming. Like I do sales, and they had me hook line and sinker.

I took my money out of the alts when it all went shit and figured they would be good while the market was going sideways…

If anyone has any ideas? suggestions? I’m normally not one to feel depressed, but bloody hell; I’ve never felt as low before :frowning:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Sorry you guys got hit hard.

For future endeavors, make sure you don’t put all you eggs in one untrustworthy basket.

Yeah. I know…you hear of peopl ebeing scammed and you’re like ‘‘well you’re an idiot…how did that happen…must be your own fault.’’

and yes…i take responsibility, but they were soooo convincing.
and now I’m in such a dump financially I cant even describe. I mean it wasn’t huge amounts 2700 pounds in total. but to me…it was soooooo much :frowning:

Bitcoin was invented to rescue us from financial slavery by allowing users to make financially autonomous decisions. It frees us from the uncertainty of intermediaries and the need to trust them.

In spite of that, some still choose to revert to the traditional financial ‘slavery’. We are not comfortable with the idea of having full control of our financial wealth, so some have chosen the old ways that have been infused with the fragrance of cryptos:

1. Bitconnect and other ponzi schemes
  2. Genesis Mining and other cloud mining services
  3. Trading bots services

Apologies if I am being blunt, but what were you thinking by putting that much money into a site without researching them?

When I play around in an exchange, service, or anything else, I get paranoid of them holding my money.

Well said.

Being financially solvent on your own terms is a ton of work. But so was owning and maintaining a car, using a telephone, owning and using a PC connected to the internet, etc.

Innovation will help, but for now it is the wild wild west.

Oh trust me. we were paranoid.

there were a group of us - 6 of us. that all made accounts.

we all started small and put in like 500. profits were made. some of us withdrew to test it out and see how easy it all was - they allowed us to withdraw and it was really quick and fast.

then i put another 450 in; and we lost some trades, but they made it back up. we realised they weren’t regulated and tried to get out. we couldn’t really find anything at all saying they were a scam or anything.
a few of my mates put big chunks in as they had no issue withdrawing.

i blindly followed and i got stung. They would call every few days and chat.

as i said…they were good.

Sounds like a male version of a hookers name.

Is it within the realm of possibility that your 5 friends conspired with one another to scam you? I mean, 2700 pounds split among 5 people is still a significant amount of money.

no.

they’re my mates. it’s a sophisticated platform that has multiple companies using it; not to mention that they’re my mates, and they have been scammed too.

It wasn’t clear how many of your friends had no issues withdrawing.

Here is my suspicion. Say 3 of them had no problem withdrawing. They could possibly conspire against the other 3 of you guys. I don’t know the depth of your friendships with them, but betrayal is commonplace where money is involved.

My aunt’s neighbor was her best friend and neighbor for nearly 30 years. Then one day, the neighbor handed some paperwork for my illiterate aunt to sign, and the next thing she knew, they had scammed her of her business property.

Really, you must be down on your luck if 2700 between 5 is a good score, I would stick with the original idea that they have taken your pants down & slapped your Arse… You will know better next time, if you aint got your Keys you aint got Nothing as far as I am concerned.

And I am sorry that you got done, I hate scam artists

If 2700 divided by 5 is not a good score, feel free to send me 540 pounds, or $773. That pays for most domestic flights in the US, or alternatively a good few days cruise.

Also, if the person was involved in drug addiction, 540 pounds is a lot of money!

540 pounds, or $773 is nothing compared to friendship, so I wont send you anything & we can be friends for ever instead. :grinning:

As I said, it depended on the depth of their friendships. I value friendships over millions of dollars, but that doesn’t mean his friends did. I’m not sure why you had to go ballistic with my comment. I was sharing the possibility based on my aunt’s personal experience.

Clearly its difficult sometimes to interpret what is being said when using this type of medium for communication, its sometimes tricky to know what inference is being made, I often find the same thing happens when texting & what is written down doesn’t come across in the way intended.

This more often than not happens with jokes or jokey sarcastic comments as per my initial response it was meant in a jokey sarcastic sort of way, maybe if you re-read it now you will get what I was intending to say.

Clearly its difficult sometimes to interpret what is being said when using this type of medium for communication, its sometimes tricky to know what inference is being made, I often find the same thing happens when texting & what is written down doesn’t come across in the way intended.

This more often than not happens with jokes or jokey sarcastic comments as per my initial response it was meant in a jokey sarcastic sort of way, maybe if you re-read it now you will get what I was intending to say.