Bezant Token + Bitcoin Pub Giveaway 🔥

giveaway
bezant

I am think of upgrading my membership. Is there any information regarding the alpha class?

Not to be strictly “that guy”, but what happened that turned you off? Is there anything you would be willing to share so we don’t fall into the same pitfalls? I’d love to learn if you have some cautionary wisdom to impart.

BITCOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEECCCCT. What am I gonna do.

Hi everyone! Last days left to sign up to Patreon Pirates+ and get free 300 BZNT tokens.

For current Pirates and above please remember to join the Bezant telegram group to qualify - https://t.me/bezant_official

I’ve been trusted with some nice info so trust me when I say Bezant will have a big August with news and campaigns.

This isn’t a shill post for Bezant. The guys there wanted to give back to Peter and the pub for our support! Even if you joined their tg and leave after that’s fine - just show Peter and John some love :wink:

Will collect Ether addresses soon.

Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

Just joined the group my man

Let’s see what Bezant has in store for us in August!!!

great initiative unfortunately i can’t join patreon at the moment but good luck to all involved!

Hi everyone. If you are Patreon Level Pirate and above please can you dm me your Ether address you want the Bezant tokens sent to AND your telegram username.

To qualify you need to already be at Pirate level or above and have joined the Bezant telegram @bezant_official

Verification is taking place this week and token distribution end of this week / Monday :upside_down_face:

Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

Reminder!

Please don’t forget the above Patrons!

Will you be able to send the BNZT to a bibox exchange account?

Nice man. This is cool.

I can send to whatever address you want.

You haven’t messaged me, Dennis!

Oh wait you have now

come on bro HODL that shit

Pirates and above,

This is your last reminder to send me the details needed to receive your free Bezant tokens! Today is the last day - please hurry. Once it’s gone, it’s gone!

The number is surprisingly low which is a shame as I know many haven’t claimed because they don’t value the tokens or simply cant be bothered to join the Bezant telegram. It’s free though :wink:

What will happen to the remainder token if numbers are low

Random airdrop to the ones that did fulfil the requirements lol?

All goes to my Ether address mwahuahahahaha

Dunno mate, I don’t think anything will happen to them as they’ve not been claimed. Will ask

@HarryvdV Remember to sign up for this offer. Free 300 BZNT. It will help with the large bills coming up lol

Yeah I know the big man is a Whale but send me the details @HarryvdV

Yes. Every extra token helps though :slight_smile: