#B90X - DAY 88 - Phone a Friend - Top Daily Habits #9

b90x

I do have people around me that I speak to on a regular basis, not sure if I need to speak to them on a daily basis. I have people around me but unless we are working on a project (like Peter and his brother) I don’t think it fits my personality to speak to a person on the phone everyday. Doesn’t hurt to try.

Teams build dreams yoooo

I don’t really have friends that I would want to role model. I do have several great friends but they’re letting society guide them so I don’t want that around me per say. I’d say my best sources are my brother in law or my wife. I think it’s important as well - cheers :clinking_glasses:

I’m in the dating scene and I tell you, these new age kids don’t like to talk on the phone. They call me old school when I try to call them on the phone. The ladies and I’m sure most men would rather txt.

Life is too short to txt abbreviated sentences. What ever happened to searching for the right words to say?

Anyhow, I phone my friend often to stay in-touch and talk about life. It feels rewards!

If only I had a twin brother… :grin:
Got 2 brothers and 1 sister I usually call to bother, THANK GOD. :smiley::pray:

This is something that I don’t really do only talk to my girl mainly about goals get her involved in my dreams my daughter too once she can talk ect lol

At my work we got interns who don´t know how to conduct a phonecall with an client because all they ever do is txt. I guess there are more ways to socialize than talking :rofl:. Ah that came out wrong hehe…