#B90X - DAY 85 - Work Out Every Day - Daily Habit #6

b90x

Yes. But you already knew the importance of working out and getting off your butt.

Start with a walk. That’s what I do when time is of the essence.

I can testify to this one. I’ve been a huge couch potatoe since finishing University 10 years ago.
Nearly zero physical activity with daily grind back a forth to work and raising kids.

Friend of mine hit me up to start a “Couch to 5k” program (simple run-walk program) over this past summer. Starting out, I couldn’t go 60s without being winded. With a little mutual encouragement, smashed the 5k continous run in a few months and currently working on 10k distance.

Its hard to stay motivated I know, but you’ll feel better about it in the end.

Couch Potaters, I recognize that behaviour. thanks for reminding me, hard to stay motivated but it’s really important.
#chickenwings :hatched_chick: #vitalikarms :no_good_man:
:running_man::dash:

Thanks…A great idea to do first thing in the morning while I ignore my electronics and be able to think about the day! Thanks.

Everyday get it done!
Once the habit it there, everything around the flows better or ends the day better!:facepunch:t4:

A simple message today! Just finished my walk earlier, and I am ready for the day!

I’ve been following this since the start of the year now, doing something every single day, and it really helps. Sometimes it’s hard to go for a run at 6 AM, but the rest of the day goes a lot easier when you start off by moving your body for a while.

I’m always on the go lol. just not working out but my gear fit 2 said I walk about 5 miles a day. :sunglasses:

I have a 30min work out routine… am at it daily… lets do this!

The first week and the first month are the walls we have to crush to ensure it remains as a routine. After the month wall I notice that my body craves the exercise. I am working to increase the frequency as I am also an older father of twins, which means I better not break a hip for my children’s high school graduation! LoL, I have double motivation, my family and myself! Once I do, my mind functions even smoother and faster, like my old school inscription over the gym wall reminded us, “mens sana corpore sano”, (a healthy mind in a healthy body). You can’t have one without the other