#B90X - DAY 82 - Read Daily - Top Daily Habit #3

b90x

well I haven’t been reading every day. All thou I did start reading again like peter suggested in earlier B 90 X vid.
I started reading The american jubilee “A national nightmare is closer than you think” by Porter Stansberry. Its a great book. He is an institutional investor that sees the problem with our economy. and recommends how to protect your money in the system or buy gold and silver. Unfortunately no crypto lol. Its cool. the way he writes makes sense to me. Research in good companies, invest what you can lose, buy on dips. Every thing he talks about can be used in crypto for sure. and it shows that the institutional guys know its going to collapse and they cant stop it. only protect your self from the collapse that’s going to happen. the jubilee is an old term of all dept returned to zero. makes everyone equal and the economy starts over from zero. and the government is doing that now for them selves through inflation. making us all go into more dept because our dollar is worth half. but I’ll start to read more starting to day. Half hour before bed I’ll start to read now. time block that shit lol.

I like this… Just finished reading Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini and currently reading Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
by Eric Worre. Loving it.

I am re-reading Steven Pressfield’s: “The War of Art”, to reinforce strong principles to stay on the path. The next two on my list are “Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters” by Meg Meeker, and “Extreme Ownership: How US Navy Seals Lead and Win” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.

I’ve read all of them! Wonderful!!!