#B90X - DAY 82 - Read Daily - Top Daily Habit #3

b90x

well I haven’t been reading every day. All thou I did start reading again like peter suggested in earlier B 90 X vid.
I started reading The american jubilee “A national nightmare is closer than you think” by Porter Stansberry. Its a great book. He is an institutional investor that sees the problem with our economy. and recommends how to protect your money in the system or buy gold and silver. Unfortunately no crypto lol. Its cool. the way he writes makes sense to me. Research in good companies, invest what you can lose, buy on dips. Every thing he talks about can be used in crypto for sure. and it shows that the institutional guys know its going to collapse and they cant stop it. only protect your self from the collapse that’s going to happen. the jubilee is an old term of all dept returned to zero. makes everyone equal and the economy starts over from zero. and the government is doing that now for them selves through inflation. making us all go into more dept because our dollar is worth half. but I’ll start to read more starting to day. Half hour before bed I’ll start to read now. time block that shit lol.

I like this… Just finished reading Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini and currently reading Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
by Eric Worre. Loving it.

I am re-reading Steven Pressfield’s: “The War of Art”, to reinforce strong principles to stay on the path. The next two on my list are “Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters” by Meg Meeker, and “Extreme Ownership: How US Navy Seals Lead and Win” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.

I’ve read all of them! Wonderful!!!

I’m reading Destiny for the third millennium by Peter J. Daniels

Thank to @Trilamanila recommendation I just finished “Psycho-Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz. I will soon be starting “The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything” Michael J. Casey, and Paul Vigna

I do have the hardest time with this one because I’m a slow reader and am still trying to establish the daily habit. I’m making progress daily and that over time should be life changing right :smiley: I’m reading Mastering Bitcoin right now and likely will be for the next few months, did I mention I’m a bit slow lol Cheers to the slow readers, your on the come up​:clinking_glasses::slight_smile:

I’m reading Collusion - How central bankers rigged the world
Trying to make my way through Mastering Bitcoin also

@dogelord Do you read in the morning or at night? I like reading in the morning to stimulate new thoughts for the day, but its hard to fit so many things into my morning, and my days run so late, sometimes I have to timebox 15-30 minutes of reading way past my bedtime, and can get brain fatigue after 15 hour days.

I feel like reading for gnawledge is more effective in the morning, but i enjoy it more at night because I want to exercise in the morning and check markets

Still trying to master my optimal daily routine

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @dogelord display help.

You Are Now Less Dumb by David McRaney is a fascinating book with physiological perspectives, great history lessons and plenty of statistics to help realize how people learned not to continue being dumb…

I am currently reading the HBR, the essentials. So far what I have gotten out it is that change is constant in any business and if we don’t face and adapt to the new challenges arising every day, your business will fail guaranteed.

B90X this time around read

The Magic Of Thinking Big
7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
See You At The Top
Ask And It Is Given

Reading The Secret today plan on finishing that before day 90. Plan on reading 6+ books next 90 days.

Books im on at the moment are Elon Musk Biography by Ashlee Vance
Coding for Dummies self learning Book series to get an understanding of coding for the web
Internet of Money vol 1 and 2 are next on the list to read

Currently reading as much blockchain content as i can find.

If you want to know what PASSION for a profession looks like, you should read this book. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain is all about incredible PASSION for food, who’s cooking your food, what to eat when, and all related subsets of the chef’s domain.

I know – it’s not something I would have read or even put on my reading list. But, my wife had ordered the book because of his tragic suicide. I watched many of his “No Reservations” episodes even though the culinary environment is no place I want to work and have only little interest. But again, Anthony’s PASSION for his profession surpasses the irreverent and lecherous side-notes revealed about big city culinary industry.

DAY 82 – Suicide is such a waste…:sleepy:

I stopped about halfway through mastering bitcoin. Going to need to finish that now.

Just finished Just Start:Take Action:Embrace Uncertainty: Create The Future.

Now reading book got from Peter at the ATL Korean BBQ meet The Agile Architecture Revolution. Been watching YouTube videos about Scrum and Agile to better understand terminology.

Just finished: The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down
By: Haemin Sunim

Love this book. It’s helps me to keep a calm mindset. And approach life from a different perspective.

Reading some great books giving from Pete at the meetup. Thanks man :+1: Your the same person 10 years from now as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.

I listen a to a bunch while commuting,
Recently listened too:

• Relentless: from good to great to unstoppable
  • A More beautiful Question
  • Exactly what to say the magic words for influence and impact
  • Breaking the habit of being yourself
  • Improve your people skills: build and manage relationships, etc…

Reading:

• contagious success (from the meet up)
    Straight :fire: so pumped for it. Thanks again dogelord