#b90x - DAY 8 - What are you Consuming?

b90x

My consumption has been Budweiser, B90X, Decentralized TV, & GPU mining for dummies. Right now it’s what feels right for me.

How’s the GPU mining for dummies? I would love a good resource for learning about so that when I get some space and money available I’ll be ready to put it into action.

LOL. If it is good or not, I do not know, but it seems to be. its the first time I have read anything on mining, so it is hard for me to judge

I’m reading:
Blockchain Revolution - Don Tapscott

Just finished reading:
Minimalism - Joshua Fields
Elon Musk - Ashlee Vance

fair statement @MeddlingSheep. When you’re done and make your first rig I would love to hear if the book made a significant difference in helping you make the process easier.

I’m reading this: Lateral Thinking: Creativity Step by Step https://www.amazon.com/Lateral-Thinking-Creativity-Step/dp/0060903252

One of best tips I’ve received this year: “spend as much time re-reading what you’ve already read and found insightful…as time you spend reading new material.”

Day 8 made me hungry!

I just bought a copy of Crypto Assets… Looking forward to it!

Thanks Bitcoin Pub! See you tomorrow!

Reading The Art of War and Think & Grow Rich…

I need to read the Art of War. I had made myself a promise to find it and read it. Thanks for reminding me.

The Art of War is a great book, but it is not what anyone expects it to be, but it is what it says it is!

I need to purchase intelligent investor been meaning to read this book for a while.

I just finished Profit First:Trasform Your Business by Mike Michalowicz this morning and will be starting Clockwork: Design Your Business by Mick Michalowicz this afternoon.

I am also starting a Udemy course Blockchain A-Z: Learning How to Build Your First Blockchain.

I’m homeschooling so I’m doing a bit of reading and prepping for their classes that I’m also using to design courses for my project.

I really like all the recommendations from all the previous post. I’ve added several new books to my “to read” list. Thank you everyone for sharing! :star_struck:

I’m reading, plant intelligence and the imagination realm by Stephen Buchner, and food of the gods by Terrance McKenna. Also I’ve been teaching myself,or learning Linux online through YouTube and various websites.

I am currently reading the Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth by James Altucher, Saving Normal by Allen Frances, Cryptoassets: The innovative investors guide to bitcoin and beyond by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar

Depending on where I am that is the book I am reading. There are others as well, I maybe a little ADHD so I bounce around

New world money I what I’m reading

I’m reading “ask and it is given” by Esther and Jerry Hicks… only on chapter 5, but it is good so far.