#b90x - DAY 8 - What are you Consuming?

b90x

I hope audio books work! I would love some good recommendations. I currently listen to Malcolm Gladwells podcast Revisionist History. Its his take on social, political, racial, and just plain weird situations throughout history.

Moving forward B90X you will see Peter solutions how to manage time. GO

Great to see you new valuable person in discord.
And day 9 on B90X waiting to explore. Don’t stop.
Never stop

Currently on day 24, moving right along :slight_smile: I have found that audible books do allow me to cover more material faster than reading by itself. I was able to listen to A.A.’s The Internet of Money in only 3.5 hours. That book would’ve taken me 2 months to read on my own. Trying to determine what my next read will be…

That’s great. I thought you stopped. Duh

Where do I find the discord channel?

So Discord chat is a pledge for Patrons, starts from 5$. Go to https://www.patreon.com/pub register, choose membership what you comfortable with, then you receive email with link to your reward, click on it and join.

Have you any questions, ask.

Can’t wait to see ya there.

I’m thinking back to when Peter said something about clearing out any additional time interferences. Is being a patron/cryptonaut more time consuming? Should I wait until I complete b90x? I do plan on joining, but I can only manage so much information right now.

So it all depends on you. Your expectations. What do you want. If you’re feeling like those people are very close to you, Discord is like another level. We have so many great people. As far as I can see you’ one of us.

Join crypto family. Don’t wait for permission.
We also have discord chat for B90X special group if you’ Interested to talk specific about program.

I like old school motivation and listen over and over on Audible to Zig Ziglar’s Born to Win Seminar, Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, and George S. Clason’s Think and Grow Rich.
Also, Extreme Ownership by Jacko Willink.
My wife is currently reading Mel Robbin’s The 5 Second Rule.

I am currently reading “the innovators” by Walter Isaacson.

It has been years that may be able to actually sit down and read a book. Life is so full of activities with children and wife and house and animals it’s almost impossible. My last attempt failed and at the time before that failed. Just no time to get in there deep enough. I substitute with a lot of podcasts. I do like Joe Rogan, he finds the most interesting people he interviews. Glenn Beck is a bit preachy sometimes but I do like them and I will say starting me down the path into cryptocurrency. I am currently working on a book from the uscca on concealed carry. I will be looking through some of the stuff that other people have posted it there a reading and try to select something that will intrigue me.

I consume as much material on cryptos via forums, YouTube, etc. Last time for b90x I got mastering bitcoin. I am still reading that. Once I finish, I would like to go to the internet of money parts 1 and 2.

I Finished ‘’ The Intelligent Investor ‘’ , ‘‘The Creature from Jekyll Island ‘’ , ‘’ Do the Work ‘’ and ‘’ Becoming Steve Jobs’’ so far this year. Its time for another , I started ‘’ Area 51’’ I need to crack it back open.
I’ve been a book worm all my life. I volunteered to work in the library in elementary school allot of my friends thought It was funny. :joy: They were also scared I may beat them up if they said to much :joy:

Currently consuming
Coding for Dummies book series with Javascript HTML CSS then Python then Swift
see how far i can get
also reading Elon Musk Biography by Ashlee Vance
as much content on the pub and discord as i can keep up with information flows so fast here
Youtube
DCTV
Crypto Lark
Jackson Palmer
Andreas Antonopoulos
Ivan on Tech
Boxmining
Alesso Rastani

I’m currently reading “The Yellow Elephant” by Tansel Ali, “Karl, The Universe and Everything” By Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and “The Dark Tower” series by Stephen King.

I’m reading “Save me from myself” by Brian “Head” Welch

This has got to be one of my favorite parts lol.

Recently completed:
On Power by Robert A Caro (audible)
The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne

Currently reading:
Become an Idea Machine by Claudia Azusa Altucher

A Byte of Python by Shwaroop C.H.
Planning for Freedom by Ludwig Von Mises

Next on the list
The Internet of Money by Andreas Antonopoulos
The internet of Money Volume 2
Made in America by Sam Walton

One I love to re-visit:
Meditations by Marcus Arelius (audible)
This is a top book that everyone should have near by in my opinion. It is just a great piece for getting the mind right.

Reflecting back ondoing B90X first time and second time for this day wasnt reading shit lol. A reoccurring theme notice alot is read daily and to write daily of goals and ideas. Started to really pick up second second time around though after this day. Like you said change happens after 90 days. Reading Psycho-Cybernetatics right now.
Here’s list of books read and gonna read.

I have been super guilty since my first experience of b90x in consuming small information.

I am at a mental block on what long form info to start consuming. so the goal for this evening is to look back through the books here. pick one order it. and start as soon as it arrives. Ill time box 2 30 minute sections of my day until it is done. form new habits.