#b90x - DAY 8 - What are you Consuming?

b90x

Yo!
Hey, did you know it’s true?
You are what you eat.
You are what you consume.

If you’re consuming small bits here and there, you won’t become a fully able bodied person. You must eat that meaty stuff. You must get those gains!

The only way to sharpen your mental knife is to read solid books that will help you achieve your goals.
Small clips, youtube, and tv. Those aren’t your friend. Find a solid book. Dig in.

In many ways, it’ll be your defense against the drag of the long haul.

Tell us, what books are you reading? What book did you purchase? Let us know below!

Last book I read was Murray N. Rothbard "For A New Liberty!!

Reading Trading Trends for Dummies…:+1::+1:

I’m consuming whitepapers along with any books that focus me on mindset. Having the right mindset is important no matter what you are doing. When you invest in yourself first, all of your other investments will fall into place much easier.

Just ordered The Internet of Money by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.

For anyone who hasn’t experienced David Fabricius, I highly recommend reading his books, following him, and more importantly, getting out to one of his live events. This guy is a mindset intensive beast!

this is such a solid book! i’ve read it 3x

This disciplined lifestyle is where it’s at. Not just for crypto or bitcoin… learning anything new requires study. STUDYYYYY.

Which is exactly the last thing I want to do when I start learning something new. But, it’s a fundamental part of growth. Either go it alone and on your own wisdom (which is :poop:) or you can borrow heavily against the great people who have come before you!

I need some good recommendations though… watching this thread closely!

Right on! I’m fired up!

Just a comment first. Think of a baby. When they come into the world, all they drink is milk. They can’t control their limbs, their head flops around. They have muscles that are weak and they have no self control. As they begin to grow, they start to eat food that has more substance. It is full of different flavors and new textures. Eventually they progress to solids. They start eating well rounded meals that contribute to their growth and development. Guys, this is analogous to what we consume with our eyes and ears. Change your diet. Push the limit, try new things and see what happens!

I’m currently reading “Mastering Bitcoin - unlocking digital cryptocurrencies” by Andreas Antonopoulos. This is a fairly technical book that lets you peek under the hood of bitcoin. Check it out!

I am currently reading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. It reminds me of what the Bitcoin Pub is doing for the CRYPTONATION! “When an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, TIPS, and spreads like wildfire”.

omg. i’m going to go home and read this (again) now that you mention it! i will have a new frame of reference. love that!

Currently reading “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck” by Mark Manson as a entertaining read. I just recently completed rise of superman by Steven Kotler and Flow and the Foundations of Positive Psychology: The Collected Works of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. The last one a bit heavy so I had to have some light reading. Crypto related i read mostly about on the internet and whitepaper and trying to understand the technology better go gain better confidence in my HODLing

@Eywhin

Very good book. Read it a couple of months ago. Great book for analyzing your thought processes - helped me think about how I think and why I do it the way I do.

I just finished reading this one, and it’s awesome. Not directly linked to crypto, but you’ll learn a lot about humans and about how our economy has evolved over a long period of time.

Sapien: A brief history of humankind

Current:

This one I read a while back, and I highly recommend it.

yes, I really like it so far, have been putting it off for a while but I am glad I finally got around to it :smiley:

hey could you remove the referral link form this please.

I need to put together a new reading list. last book i read was called leading small. it is about leading youth in small group for church. Something I am thinking about doing in the next year to start influencing.
I am taking recomendations

I’m currently reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, but probably would be a good idea for me to get into some crypto/blockchain/investing non-fiction reading.

I don’t know where to start. Is the internet of money a good first read to dig into this stuff?

Would love to hear everyone’s suggestions.