#B90X - DAY 74 - Your Life Gets Simple... When You Go Pro

b90x

My wife has commented and started pushing herself in her own business harder.
My children have commented, but the cool thing is they started pushing themselves harder in the direction of their passions
I have a friend that is seeing the difference, and has said so.
But the person that has noticed the biggest change in me is ME. I am something much different then I was before B90X. I am not successful to the levels of my desire, but I AM PRO! I feel it down to my core. The success will come. It is already starting.

The biggest comment my wife repeats is “You can go and do your crypto bitcoin stuff”. She has started her path slowly though. We will eventually get her on board.

Other than that, I guess people have noticed I’m a little more driven. I follow through better. 16 more days to slay it!

Last two days sticking just stick with the simple daily habits remove excess activities. No one new has noticed

I love keeping it simple. The old saying KISS keep it simple Stupid. That is the truth. I know @CryptoMom has noticed because I am sure she is tired of hearing Blockchain Designed Life. :rofl: But fortunately for me she is on board 100% she even helped me lay out the pay off the house plan this afternoon. She makes my world spin. :+1: I got the position today that I applied for like 4 weeks ago. I start Friday so the “Time is Now”. To answer the question on this day 74 YES even my dad asked me yesterday what was my starting weight and what did I weigh now. I told him I started January the 1st and I weigh whatever i do now. Honestly I never weighed I only kept up with the weight on the bar, laps ran, and knew when my clothes were to big and the doctor conducting my physical told me how good my cardio was on his screen that someone was noticing. :beers:

people in my life have absolutely noticed a change in more so my habits than in me, but I am the accumulation of my habits so the change is happening and it is getting noticed on some level. It is hard to change but I’m dedicated to the transformation, I’m so excited to keep growing.

People around me have noticed changed, my parents and brother can see my effort and discipline that is being put in day in day out. They are able to see that i am trying to work towards something.

My friends around can also see some change, asking why I haven’t been catching up as often as i would and so on. I’m looking forward to see where i am in a couple of years time and to see what a can accomplish living the block-chained life.