#B90X - DAY 67 - Going Pro Means Being Alone

b90x

Iv worked offshore for 13 years now and its lonely out there i deal with it by day dreaming thinking of scenarios that would probably never happen and thinking of my family but i like to be alone also i can get to do my own thing and be my own person with no one looking over your shoulders telling you how you got to do things or how to behave how to dress and in that part its also how i deal with exile is to work offshore because you have to be a little crazy to love doing it

Set my goals, creaye a routemap and work as hard as I can. And ofcourse fall when working your ass off. Curse, cry, stand up, ty again and slowly move on. To evolve is the name of the game.

Things that help me during exile:
fitness
running
meditate
yoga
ponder on your goals, write down the do’s and don’ts.

Interesting topic. I was born on the day of creative isolationism. I always do my best work when all of the distractions have been removed. I have built 3 minorly-successful businesses. Starting a family is the first thing that I’ve done that actually requires me to look outside of myself, and in all honesty, sometimes I don’t like that. I can grind way harder by myself. There are currently so many things I want to learn about. I must say that I was expecting the Pub to be more communal, but as you said in the video, the first steps are taken alone. I fully understand that my life is my responsibility, and for that I am grateful and responsible :sunglasses:

Exile and loneliness aren’t something I feel I have to break through. I view it as another time in life, such as play time, work time, waiting time…. I know it is not going to last forever, there will eventually be an answer/resolution, and I try to focus and reside in the time that it occurs. Having a Savior, I’m never, ever totally alone anyway.

Breaking through difficult times I:
Exercise – bike ride to relax and stabilize the mind or to think
Put it on paper – cathartic
Put it on paper – to analyze my options
Internet it – somebody has commented on it
Pick and option and think it through
If it’s unsolvable, don’t worry – turn it over to Him, He solves the impossible.
Not being flippant here, it does work.
DAY 67 – To the moon…it’s not impossible. :bitrocket:

I dont get a whole lot of alone time anymore. Maybe some on the weekend when the wife is at the gym, but even then I have the dogs to tend to. I’ve let things slip as I feel like I have no time to accomplish them, yet I still want to see them through.

When I am at work, even though sometimes I can really hate it, I love it. Working on cars, I dont have to deal with customers directly (mostly) and my interactions between people is limited. I just pop in my headphones and listen to music and get lost in my world. This is my little Nirvana of just thinking about everything, and coming up with ideas come easier as they seem to flow.

I need to use this to it’s full extent so I can achieve my goals and earn more of this ‘free time’ and get lost in something.

Growing up as an only child, I understand isolation. I married an only child, so she understands. I know that pushing forward is reliant 100% on my intention. I might get some help once in a while, but most of what I need to get done, will lie solely on my shoulders. I expect that once success is accomplished that people will want to ride on my coat tails. I will have to pick wisely who I let into my inner circle, as I know that there are many will want to pull me down.

The loneliness is not to bad, most of the time. But there are times, rough times, that it stings a bit.