#B90X - DAY 64 - Who's Going to Choose Your Life For You?

b90x

They are very supportive of my goals and path. I just get that tunnel vision. So I think they would ask me to exercise more tolerance and patience for those around me. This does support my own growth, and patience is important. I can’t make everything happen in one day, or one week. I know they are at least 99% behind me, even if I haven’t got them fully convinced on Crypto (yet).

My family is the driving force that sustains my drive towards a more secure future.

My family doesn’t understand what I’m doing, my mother is supportive, she even recently started asking “so when you starting your mining farm son?”

I also asked my ex and Her response was simply this.

She wants me to move to place when I will be surrounded by good people, to find good church, when I also will be involved in.

She said that, She wants to see more God in my life, and that’s the only way that we can be back together. She said that I need to also take care more of my mental health because stress is killing me, gym is good but I need healthy food and also She said on the end that I need mentors.

A. I really want her back.

My family has always been very supportive of me, and they still are. I consider myself to be a fortunate man.

I chose the hard road with no college degree so I believe my family would have chosen the scholar. I know they are absolutely proud of my achievements and success, work ethic, drive etc. The knowledge barrier is tough but I’d give it up a thousand times for outstanding character, humble, great attitude and care free no stress kind of helpful loving personality I’ve molded. :wink: Some things are priceless and they love me for it - good people are hard to come by :wink: Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Those closest to me would simply want me to be happy and live a good, healthy life. These are all things I am working towards now. Crypto and blockchain tech has provided a once in a lifetime opportunity to create life changing wealth and to be part of a technological revolution. My goals will continue to follow the overall mission to become debt free and live a life of financial security and happiness.

Those who care most about me, my family mainly, have always told me, you do what you want to do but if you decide to do something, you have to give it your all even if you fail.
I recently had a chat with my mom about my next professional move. I am currently in the transition or looking to change my career path and leave the import/export business. I asked my mom what she thought about it and she said that following my passion or something I am really interested is great and all but she does know me too well and she knows I sometimes struggle with finishing projects. I love trying new things and doing different things all the time but yes, I admit I do get distracted by newer projects and sometimes won’t finish something and leave it hanging for later, and most of the times, I don’t even come back to those projects.
Definitely need to work on my task finishing skills and resilience towards hard tasks/projects and not give up too easily. Baby steps.

She sounds like a keeeeeeeeper man, it sounds like you should bring her breakfast more often to bed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel ya brother. The art of getting things done is mine missing class. Need to go back to the school. I mean me.

My parents will be supportive once have the gains. My girl just wants to be with me and be happy together she is supportive 100% and I am grateful for that. My friends know I’m on my grind just taking care of my family and working they are supportive as well even though don’t really see them.

When i quit college to go work on a fishing boat with my dads brother in law my mum was super pissed at me and begged me to finish and have a good education.

I could see my dad was proud what ever i done as long as i was happy and gave it my best.

When i came home with a brand new subaru wrx parked in her drive way at 18 she was shocked i made good money working on a stinky fishing boat and made more than i would have ever if i finished college with debt and on a small trainee wage for the first 4 years.

My mother always tryed to be controlling and my father was more care free and only wanted happyness

I think she has realised now being over 30 i live my own life the way i want to haha but thats what you get for having asian mothers

At one time there were eight of us kids growing up in a house with one bathroom. Our parents pushed us to get jobs, get out in the world and support ourselves. They always looked into what we were doing and encouraged our direction as long as we remained conservative mainstream, which was difficult in the 60s and 70s. If our lives were a deviation from the standard they adopted the “wait and see” approach.

Self-reliance for their children was of main concern and secondly success. No one wants to see their children struggling financially in their early years of independence or, worse yet, see dysfunctionality in their starter family. Yet at some period each on of us is eventually “on our own”, taking responsibility for our own choices and decisions (like a BTC professional).

It reminds me of a bad decision and a lesson I learned in microbiology. The ultimate test of any microbiology student (and a major part of our final grade) is being able to identify, through testing, an unknown bacterium given by an instructor. Each student was given a different specimen and given three days to solve for the correct identity. Five minutes after receiving the unknown bacterium, I had it figured out.

However, listening to others I began to doubt my tested results. I used the entire three days to test and retest. At the time I did not know that the more you test and retest a specimen, the higher the probability of cross contamination and the higher probability for error. Needless to say, after two days I started yielding inconclusive (in my mind) results and asking others opinions. My final answer was wrong and I suffered for it.

Since that experience I have always resolve to do my own work, my best work, take responsibility for the outcome and live with the results. I decided that my brain works as well as anyone else’s, I just have to decide to use it and apply it. If I do it wrong or get the wrong answer, at least I did the work myself. Winners learn from their mistakes, losers do the same dumb shit over and over hoping for different results.

DAY 64 – Do your own work… you’ll be happier for it. :grin::man_playing_handball::man_cartwheeling::dancer::man_dancing::clinking_glasses::confetti_ball: