#B90X - DAY 60 - Going Pro - The Bitcoin Professional - WHO'S YOUR HERO?

b90x

Hehehe Yoooooooooooooooo! Peter Saddington and John Saddington, two more of my unsung heroes! (I was saying “yoooo” before I knew of Peter, but to see an elder saying it just brings joy and further confirmation lol) Also, my older brother. Brother from another mother can act like kind of a dick sometimes (pretty rare actually), but he is still a pretty overall awesome guy who has shown me some superhero skills and traits. Nobody is perfect. Family members are heroes for sure though. “Friends” are alright but I’m not so sure I would continue to dare to call them heroes. Maybe I just miss my friendz. No such thing as a real friend in this world though, besides Jesus imo.

Leonardo Da Vinci for his unquenchable thirst for understanding and his drive to fulfill it and transform it into practical use instead of just theories.
Warren Buffet due to his methodical investment style and refused to invest in things he doesn’t understand and still made bank. So B90X is my segway into understanding and vision execution.
General Patton as he was first and foremost a take-no-prisoners warrior driven to win and defeat the enemy, my enemy is negligence and apathy, I will fulfill my vision.
So many more!

From the Discord Sermon going on at the moment I got more in to depth knowledge of heroes. Using your imagination to emulate heroes on a daily basis to fight resistance.

I still have the same heroes as mentioned before but now have more heroes for more daily uses. For example when feeling lazy with working out I’ll ask myself what would the Dogelord do. He’s gonna get to the gym early in the morning no bs. Another hero that I have is L from Death Note he faces all the facts and makes calculated moves. I emulate this trait so I face all the facts regarding situation and also to be honest with myself. I have another hero for initiative which would be Luffy from One Piece he dont give af about the situation he just follows his gut feeling with what is right. With integrity and postitive charisma allies himself with the right people to accomplish seemly impossible tasks.

Some of my past heros were people i was trying to emulate at the time when i was into various things

DJ’s and producers were Daft Punk and 2manydjs and what they did with mashing up different music genres and visual effects blew my mind

Snowboarding were gigi ruf and elias eldhart they have awesome style in freefride snowboarding and used every element in the natural terrain to make it their own playground

Current hero is also Steve Wozniak, his book was inspiring to carry out your dreams sometimes you must work alone to not get distracted or peered and create what ever is in your head thats the simplest way and least parts as possible.
To never take life too serious and that you must enjoy it as well other wise theres no point doing it at all.
His also a true believer of open source sharing his schematics to build your own computer from his original designs.

Last but no least my Father he was everything I wanted to be growing up and in most part he influenced heavily in who I am today

My Hero has yet to be built. Once a Hero is non-human, decentralised, and trustless, then that hero is hero I can be proud to look up to.

Haha it’s pronounced more like Heman the cartoon hero but I do like starting conversations with Hei man as in Hey man!

It is just awesome reading everyone’s post about their heroes in life. I agree with all of them as they are truly heroes for the things they have done, and who could object. Everyone here in the Pub is my hero in that they you have the fire in their bellies to move forward and not whine about their hand dealt or accept the left overs in a mediocre life.

Naming my ultimate hero is an easy one for me, Jesus Christ. For if I got what I truly deserved I’d be a greasy spot in the road somewhere. Without His redemption I would have met an early grave and a wasted life.:fire: I’m getting through life now with a Helper. :dove:
DAY 60 – Moving on up… :sparkles::sparkles:

Don’t taise me bro
I always seem to gravitate toward the controversial

Zecharia Sitchin - no one does research with such depth. Even in a tidal wave of status quo.

Glenn Beck - It seems people don’t like to hear the truth. Another great researcher. Who also finds resistance at every turn, but prospers.

Dan Carlin - Its amazing the history that has been covered up. Not controversial, but if you want to hear history with gore, the real history, listen to Hardcore History podcast.

But for the number one controversial, but the most influential on my life, L Ron Hubbard. The list of why is way it too large to list. Do your own research if you are curious, and if you want to know why he is controversial, Google, It is truly amazing. But remember, only someone who has done great things gets attacked in such volume. Probably best to read one of his books.

I’ll come back and edit this sometime with previous heroes, but right now my biggest hero is Peter Saddington. His vision, drive, passion, entirety is life changing. When he speaks, you can’t help but to listen. The desire for everyone to crush it and showing us how rewarding life is (beyond materialistic) and living it up to the max. He’s brought together a general family, and within that, a tight knit group of us that have built real world relationships.

My all time favorite sports hero is Rodger Federer. I remember when he first went pro and was the guy who had no coach. Everyone thought it was impossible to win a major championship especially your first on with out a coach. I’ve also always admired the way he handled his emotional state during a match.

A guy I really admire as well is Eustace Conway . He is a hick that lives in the blue ridge mountians. But if you have neaver read up on him you cant appretiate how intelligent the guy really is. Check out the book " The Last American Man" . You can also find him on Tedx talks.

3 people that I look up to most are Jim Wendler, George Leeman and Dave Tate. All of them are in the strength training realm of work and their writings, programs and inspirational stories have provided guidance to me.

Hero’s will always be someone who has what I want just for the fact that they were able to stay consistent enough with their discipline and concentrate on what they want persistently no matter what negative things are said about them now.

At the time of writing this I can’t really pin down a hero. I initially ran to old anime characters like Spike (Cowboy Bebop), Vash (Trigun), Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), Gon Freecs (Hunter x Hunter), Revy (Black Lagoon), & Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho) to name a few. Not sure why my mind went to the anime space, haven’t watched in quite a while, it is probably Trila’s fault. Some great ones in here and quite a range of characters. Yes, most go through the typical character development, but it just show us as an example that we never start off as an unstoppable force, we must mold ourselves into one.

Arnold Schwarzenegger – his drive for greatness, attitude and belief in himself is second to none, no excuses where made if something seemed out of reach. He was driven and persistent and hard working. He had a mission and vision from a young age which came to light because he knew the direction that he wanted to head in, he purposely crafted his life and achieved more than anyone could have imaged. He became the greatest bodybuilder of all time, he purposely became a Hollywood star, and he purposely become Governor of California – not without hard work and his failures which led him to greatness.

He lived a life with purpose – this is someone that I want to emulate and to share his traits.