#B90X - Day 56 - Product Design is Thorough

b90x

Wake up remind my self what i’m here for and what my mission and goals are
Read and watch news that’s only relevant to my mission,
B90X
Finish mini goals of house work before i fly away for work
Exercise

My typical goals are to study the market each day, set and complete work goals, B90X, and spend some time with my family. Things I’d like to add to my daily goals:

meditation, 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night
exercise, 30-60 minutes per day
read for 20 minutes per day
spend 20 minutes per day liquidating the remains of my last business

Once I complete the last item on the list above, I’d like to replace it with 20 minutes each day learning how to make passive income with another business

I have used several methods to get the essentials done.

1, No list method. Result: At the end of the day I chastise myself for forgetting to do this and that.

2. Make a daily “to do” list. Result: I end up filling it with unnecessary stuff that I can easily check off, fooling myself that I have accomplished a lot.

3. Write down everything that needs done on three separate lists. One list is “absolute essentials”, another “needs done soon”, and “will do eventually”. Result: Can be overwhelming if you are an overachiever and take your entire list seriously. Uncompletes move up the list the next day.

4. Write down essentials to be done that are necessary to move you closer to your goals. Put a star next to the three most important and concentrate on them for the day.

Currently using method #4.

Day 56 – Git ‘er done…HODL, get a ticket, prepare for launch…:hodl::pig2::pig2::ticket::rocket::rainbow::first_quarter_moon:

I woke up this morning with the intention of:

1. Getting certain items out of my garage for the yard sale I am having this Friday-Saturday
  2. Knocking out a bunch of days on B90X
  3. Cleaning the two fish tanks and replenishing water.
  4. Getting certain items out of my attic for the yard sale

1 is done, 2 is underway. this post will finish the 6th. 3 I was going blow off, as it is hot and muggy and I just did not feel like getting all sweaty, but now that it’s in writing, it is going to get done after this posting. 4 will be done when wife gets home to help me. (big items, two man job)
This vacation sucks! lol.

The plan is to wake up on the first alarm, no snoozing. Make some coffee let my dogs out and sip on said coffee. I usually do B90x before work depending on how long it is/how long I have before work.Then I have the part for the actual work of the day.

I want to work in some stretching, as well as maybe reading mastering bitcoin ( need to finish)

Got yard work tomorrow

Also got alpha stuff to get done.

B90x ,Then finish a window replacement from yesterday. Get home and get my Friday exercise.
That is today’s assignments.

Today was a research and experimenting day as usual for building.
Reading and B90x was also on the list for development.
Also doubling down on personal development audiobooks and listening to more crypto knowledge has been in the works for a more opinionated voice in the crypto sphere soon.

Been trying timeboxing on sticky notes. That has had mixed results. Going to try doing the daily goals on the sticky notes with amount of time set aside for each goal.