#b90x - DAY 5 - Eliminate Waste 💩

b90x

I wasted a lot of time the last week resetting my internet and restarting my laptop, logging into my accounts with long crazy passwords I have written down, and searching for files in google drive - the time really adds up - few minutes here and there - plus it’s super distracting and difficult to remain focused when I keep having to start over…

Looking into a password manager, budgeting for a new laptop, created all new accounts, got a new vpn, and told my partner Lauren to keep me accountable and to follow up…
Also trying to get my BFF Vanessa to help me out as a personal assistant, even if just for a few weeks - to keep me on schedule and more organized, help take care of other tasks I found were taking up time – - like checking messages, emails, comments/replies - it would be good for me to go through the messaging apps I’m using and streamline which notifications I’m getting ( again, just did that a month ago but it’s out of hand again already )

One day at a time…

Well, I hadn’t even seen this video and I had changed my office because it wasn’t simple and organized. Then I smiled when I heard Peter talking about keeping it simple. I organized the office to keep it neat and things readily available for Ebay. I then took my home stuff up to my room to stop being a distractor. The next thing I need to do is only look at Facebook when I have the time. It takes time away from business and my family. I will have my hubby make sure I don’t slip down the 2 hour rabbit hole that facebook becomes. I also know that I like to streamline my daily habits so I can be very effective with my time. I’m always looking for the next way to make my life and my family’s lives easier.