#B90X - DAY 49 - Blockchain Designed Life is INNOVATIVE

b90x

Im dissatisfied with myself holding back and not speaking out at what i want sometimes and letting opportunities goto someone else because i felt they deserve it more than me when i should just put up my hand up do it for myself and reckless spending of money.

To take every good opportunity that comes my way be a little greedy and not pass it up for someone els to only do a lesser job when i know i could have done it better.
Smarter use of money start budgeting to achieve my financial goals

The people I talk to are all interested in crypto and have 1,000 questions but they don’t want to sit down and learn it. Don’t expect a high conversion rate at this point in time.

If you are goal setting and planning for the out years, you are probably 95% ahead of the national average. I never made any goals 'til I was in my mid forties. Continue to revisit and update your plans and you will get there sooner than you think.

Currently on vacation – trying to keep up.
Not really dissatisfied with anything, but I wish things could move faster with my crypto and real estate dealings.
I am stuck in a house rehab and I was recently injured and will not be available for several week. Meanwhile the rehab expenses are adding up. I need to sell, even take a loss, to get free.
My innovation for future buys is to only take on properties with minimal down, minimal work required, already have a buyer lined up, and only on terms satisfactory to me. IOW no risk on my part. No tar baby projects.
In cryptos my plan is to DCA and spread my risk potential over several coins. My idea is to have the ability to avoid any one coin bringing me down and having risk spread over a multitude of other projects.
DAY 49 – HODL and wait……wait and HODL :turtle::rocket::turtle:

My disatisfaction: The fact that every time I get a little ahead, something happens, and I slip behind again. There is no emergency fund, because there is always an emergency. Every raise that I have gotten (which has the potential of letting me did myself out of trouble) is eroded by the Federal Reserve monetary policies; make money out of thin air and destroy the buying power of the dollar. I’m willing to grind it hard to make that money, but that money buys less and less every year.
Enough with that woh-is-me crap. I have a vision, I have a mission, and I am actively pursuing that ticket to the moon.

I am not satisfied with my position in life. I know it’s my fault for the situation I am in, but I want to change that. I like working on cars but the stress from the inconsistent paychecks, good one week, terrible the next… you don’t know if you’re going to get to enjoy it or have to save it to pay bills. I have multiple savings accounts too, I pay myself first, then bills, then fun, etc. I am doing alpha cohort so I can change it, because I don’t want to work 70 hours for a 35 hour check when its slow, but I have to because I don’t want to get in a pinch of breaking into savings and not know what might happen with the next work week. I want to be able to pay everything off, never have to work again, but I will because I CHOOSE to. I do it because I enjoy it, not because I am fighting to survive. I want to spend my time with my family. I want to go out on a “work day” and take my dogs to the park. I want to travel the world and experience it. I just want to live my life. I don’t want to make someone else’s paycheck so they can live theirs.

For the most part I am financially dissatisfied if solve that would solve the other things I’m dissatisfied with. Ain’t to worried about it though hodling on hodling strong.

I have been disssatified with my time being managed for me and not getting paid for it. Being self employed has many advantages, but always being called after hours and at random times because that’s what it takes to keep the job flowing has gotten old these last few years. So I have applied for a couple positions that pay a good bit more than I’ve ever been able to pay myself and if overtime time is worked you’re compensated for you time. I’ll have to choose one of the two within a week probably. I’ll have to enjoy it until my wife and I can employ ourselves.

I’m still not happy with my financial situation. But I’m grinding it. Making progress.

This is an easy one

1. I want to get out of the grind, I feel like I am on a treadmill. I want financial freedom for my family and I. I want work at a job I love, not the one I have too.
  2. I want to get my weight down. I have always been strong, but I am built like bear. I want to be lean for awhile.
  3. I am not happy with the amount of crypto holdings I have, I want more.

It was my dissatisfaction with government education that lead to me being a homeschooler which lead me to creating VARWEE so that we could have the freedom and the fun of homeschooling without all the time consumed by paperwork that I had to deal with.

With everything that I am responsible for and do, I’m dissatisfied that there is only one of me. So I’m working to get to the point that I can duplicate myself by hiring and delegating to others what needs to be done.

I’ve been battling the All Mighty Budget for so long that I’ve had enough of it! Crypto is just a small part of mastering the All Mighty Budget. Instead of being its slave, I’m working to be its master. :grin:

I am generally happy with my life. I love my job, although it is mentally draining lately. My husband and I mutually support each other and we are learning to better communicate by working together on his mining series.
I have two things that I am dissatisfied with in my life. The first is that I tend to do way more for others than I do for myself and it is not easy for me to accept help from others. The second has been a lifelong problem and that is my unhappiness with my weight. I am working on being more mindful in these areas and taking small steps to changing patterns.
This program has helped me to stay better focused in other areas of my life. Sometimes these changes are overwhelming, but definitely going in a positive direction.

I love it.
Keep helping each other.
If your weight has been something that you’ve been dealing with lifelong… now is the time. Remember the B90X on shame? Let’s get it girl!

Hmmm such a coincidence I just did a memoir on happiness. So, what area of my life am I dissatisfied with? Slavery to the man :unamused:. Debt. It sucks knowing you owe someone something make no obligations. No promises.

I am not satisfied with a place where I’m in my life.
Moving back to town, where I live right now, was a very bad decision.
I’m looking for possibilities to change it.
An environment where I’m and people surrounded with is key for me, state of my mind being creative and innovative.