#B90X - DAY 48 - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT is BLOCKCHAIN DESIGNING YOUR LIFE!

b90x

-Wake up every morning and remind myself of my goals and my vision how i want my life to be
-Be around supportive positive people to help me stay focus
-Say no to things that don’t align with my goals and vision

I either need to work on patience (think more about the big picture), or see some gains soon. I got in the game at the high point of Dec 2017 (ouch!). Since then, I’ve managed to buy in as the market was shrinking. I’ve managed to put in most of my extra money, but haven’t realized a single gain yet. I do believe in the bigger picture of long term HODLing, but as I’m spending more time looking at coin prices each day, I feel like I should be taking gains now. I’m also so new that I see one of my coins raise and get excited, but then it falls back down a week later to a new low. It really is frustrating when I know there is money to be made and I feel like it keeps passing me by. I have strong hands when it comes to long term holding, but I’ve been in this space for 8 months now and haven’t gained anything yet. I’m really hoping that my patience will pay off. I desire a crypto lifestyle.

I have my Vision.
I have my Mission.
I have 3 out of 4 of my mission goals iterated to the point of knowing they will be acheved. The fourth one I still need to flush out. It is New Territory for me and I need to work through the how-to’s of it all. But I do have a rough out plan for that.

I have a secondary Mission purculating in the back of my skull that I think would be excellent for Yen.IO. This is the one that I will need help with. unfortunately I am not at or will soon be at the level of cryptonaoght for a while. But I intend on changing that.
I love going to auctions to find things to sell. Either on eBay or at my yard sale or via other avenues on the internet. I was thinking about documenting the process of it all (with video and blog), the going to the auction, going through things, looking up things, selling on eBay, conecting with people that you don’t know and closing the sale.
If I had my way, I would get away from eBay. They take to big a slice of the pie. Store fees, process fees, pay pal fees. It adds up to about 18 percent. And the restrictions are huge. Lots of things you cannot sell (politically correct bull shit). I want more capitalist freedom. But eBay is well-established, and it works. But they are bit greedy.
I’m not text savvy.
I’m not video savvy.
I’m not blog savvy.
So this whole idea is completely outside of my comfort zone. But I’m getting the tickle in my Nethers.

but you’re the real savvy real person and that’s attractive very much brotha

I have high confront for things I don’t know. And if I want to know them I will figure out how. But it is always good to have a little help.

Confront:. The act of being able to face something comfortably and perceiving it.

I like that sentence! Thank you!

Creating, Crafting, Perfecting, Repeating. You MUST do this. If you workout for a week and stop, you lose what progress you had made. You must etch it, build upon it, look back at it, see where you came from and improve on top of it. Support yourself with those who love you and are inspired on you so they can walk the path with you to ensure you end up where you intend to be.

The personal vision statement was really important to me to clear up some decisions that I have to decide on within the next week or so. I am still working on Day 43 paperwork trying to be as thoughtful as I can be. Product development and blockchain designed life makes perfect sense. I have made many good choices over the years and always try to rationalize all decisions. Since joining the pub I have made even better choices and since starting the Purpose Driven Life thanks to @UncleChuck all the connections are coming together. I would like to tell you @peter that even if you quit everything you have done and are currently doing with cryptocurrency, the Pub, and Yen.io, and just decided to live in silence at the dogepound. I personally have become a better person and will continue to be a better everything from having watched you lead by example and have a positive mental attitude about all things in life. I know that @john has been right there with you as well. I appreciate everything you guys do :muscle:

Thankyou sir for your kind words!
We appreciate y’all being here.

It’s only just begun.

Grandon,
That is awesome you wrote that because that is the subject of the video that I made last night for Alpha Class. Once editing is complete it will be posted.

I need to buckle down and pick a select few things to grind hard on so that I can master and grow within those lanes and achieve my goals.

Need to work on focusing on mission and vision when wake up and before going to sleep as a habit. Instead of think about it during the day when I consciously have to remind myself to focus.

I’m grinding hard on my mission.
I’m making progress but not as much as I want.
I’m making mistakes but learning from them as I go, and making adjustments to my attack plan.

I have my good days, and I have my bad days. I expect that. I try to humbly get to the good days, and gracefully through the bad days. Sometimes I fail. But now that I have a vision and a mission I pushed through the bad and always strive, never settle.

I’ve got my vector set for the Moon.

Show up every day. And focus on whats important. So I can keep a balanced life. And still reach my goals.

After fighting my way through incredible hardships, tragedies and obstacles to keep taking steps to move forward on my plan, mission and vision the only way that I will quite is if the good Lord takes me home. And even then I will haunt my children to make it happen.

An area that I need to work on is more the communication, mastermind and team building area in my life. Which is a huge stretch out of my comfort zone. But the #B90X posting is helping me work to over come that. :sunglasses:

I never had intentions of anything being short term with crypto. I was down for the long haul from day one. What I didn’t realize was how life changing this whole experience would become. Never intended on crypto playing a part in my daily life.

What I need to have well crafted, Blockchain design life is

• sense of destiny
  • unshakable dreams and goals
  • mind focus on possibilities and good things
  • consistency and discipline