#B90X - DAY 43 - Crafting Your Personal Mission - If You Choose to Accept It!

Mission Statement defines your goals and your approach to reach them.
In a small way, a Mission Statement defines the specifics around how you will achieve a specific goal.

• It creates constraints/filters
  • It creates focus/clarity
  • It creates new behavior patterns

STARTING YOUR FIRST MISSION - 5 Questions

1 - What are the top 5+ things you enjoy doing the most? - Write them down
2 - What are the top 3 things you must do weekly to feel fulfilled in work and in life?
3 - What strengths have other people noticed in you? - You may need to ask around!
4 - What strengths do you see in yourself? - Write them down
5 - What bad habits do you KNOW you need to stop? - Write them down

NOW ASK YOURSELF A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

• What do you REALLY WANT, RIGHT NOW?

I’ll tell you mine! - My current mission is to spread the good word of Bitcoin and blockchain technology to every corner of the globe.

Now filter this back through the 5 Questions. Does your mission:

• Include at least 1 of the top things you enjoy doing?
  • Include at least 1 of the top 3 things you need to be fulfilled weekly?
  • Include utilizing your strengths that people have noticed in you?
  • Include strengths you know you have?
  • Will my bad habits get in the way of my desired mission?

Creating a Mission and Vision for your Life

Great exercise to obtain clarity, thanks!

My Current Mission:

To help others achieve their goals and strengthen my personal family relationships.

My Current Mission:

• Discipline myself to focus on building a passive income portfolio that can set my time free and gives me security. My bad habits such as sloppy for details and procrastination will get in the way, so I will need to get rid of it.

Yes. Go back on previous b90x. Eliminate waste!

Whoa!!! I love this kinda stuff! I’ve got two items in my personal mission, and one is to be debt free (which cascades down and causes a whole bunch of other good things to happen too!). And that mission absolutely ties into my Top 5 things I love to do the most, Top 3 things that I must do weekly to be fulfilled, plays to my strengths that others see in me and I know I excel at, and I’ve identified two bad habits that I need to work on so they don’t get in the way of me completing my mission! Great stuff!

My current mission is to invest more time into personal development & mental health growth.

My current mission is to achieve financial independence then financial sovereignty and to continue with personal development.

This resonates with me, my mission is quite similar:

To become financially independent and earn more money through passive income so I can spend more time on personal development and doing the top 5 things I enjoy.

Mission Statement:
Rocking financial independence by understanding, dissecting and leveraging new technologies and bringing as many people as I can along for the ride!

#B90X - DAY 73 - Your Life Will Not Change... When You Go Pro

I want a new computer and a hardware wallet to store my first bitcoin.

After spending several hours thinking about this I realized that I have no idea what I really want, which is probably a big reason why I have trouble sticking with things in the long run. I need to keep thinking about this and try to set up tiny goals I want to accomplish before I can come up with something grander. I am trying to progress toward a more disciplined life every day, by making small changes, but this step is a bit too advanced at the moment. Hopefully in time though.

5 Questions:

1. The top 5 things I enjoy doing the most are: learning, listening to music, spending time with friends and family, helping people, sleeping
  2. The top 3 things I need to do weekly to feel fulfilled in work and in life are: reading (more specifically the Gospel), working out, and intentionally setting aside to improve myself and seeing progress.
  3. Some strengths other people have noticed include: conscientiousness, intellect, extraversion, openness to new experiences, charisma, positivity, ability to communicate ideas effectively
  4. Some strengths I see in myself: positivity, ability to feel things deeply, enthusiasm, optimism, ability to grind, appreciation for beauty and creativity, humor
  5. Bad habits that will get in the way of my desired mission include: overthinking negative scenarios, being self conscious of what other people think, procrastinating, being impulsive, being quick to jump to conclusions,

What do I really want right now?
I want to move into a new apartment where I can always feel comfortable to continue honing my craft in music production.

Does my mission:
Include 1 of the top things I enjoy doing? Yes
Include at least 1 of the top 3 things you need to be fulfilled weekly? yes
Include utilizing your strengths that people have noticed in you? yes
Include strengths you know you have? yes
Will my bad habits get in the way of my desired mission? NO!

What do I really want right now?
I want to be happy, financially independent and then build a family of my own. I want others around me to be able to do the same.

Mission: To build up passive income portfolio to gain financial freedom. To give back to my community. To share this ride with others.

My current mission is to build healthy habits and thought patterns for more success; for when the imminent success and money comes in from the crypto gains.

Man going through this one and realized I kinda did this one months ago. I did it in my own way. last year I came to the epiphany that I needed to do something different. So I did find my mission statement. My vision is that I was going to run My shop at my new home and I will work hard to get there. with my friends and family working with me the whole way. Going through this B90X program is showing me that I’m on the right path with the right ppl. Its not how or when you start Its how you help everyone On the way to achieve our dreams. My mission in life is to rescue every classic car from being destroyed while spreading the good word of crypto!!!

Going to have a really good think about this one. Very good exercise.

- Learning new things. Whether it’s a new technology, physical activity, or life skill.
- Spending time with friends and family. Sounds cliché but life without my friends, family, or wife would be an incredibly lonely place.
- Doing competitive activities, especially alongside friends. I’ve played video games for years, been in volleyball and hockey leagues for years, and enjoy mountain biking when it’s warm.
- Traveling to places I’ve never been before. Whether it’s a local restaurant or a new state or country.
- Huge hockey fan, love both playing and watching hockey.

2 - What are the top 3 things you must do weekly to feel fulfilled in work and in life?
- Work out at least twice a week.
- Read a book for 2-3 hours
- Spend at least 1 day with my wife visiting a new restaurant or brewery in the area.

3 - What strengths have other people noticed in you? - You may need to ask around!
- Communicative
- Caring
- Respectful

- good communication skills
- Motivated to not be stagnant in life.

- Procrastination
- Laziness
- Trash talking decisions that others around me make.

My current mission is pay off financial debt so that my wife and I can see the world, try new things, and provide a good life for our children.

I realize that I’m so far away from my mission in relation to my current wants and desire. I am definitely not utilizing my strengths or what strengths people see in me in order to achieve my goals. I am further away from my likes and constantly hinder by my bad habits. There are so many things I need to do and change to even be able to align my mission with my vision and goals.

Travelling, socializing, shooting, fishing.
Excersize, Overtime work, learn more advance techniques in wealth generators.
People like me teaching them how to shoot guns. People say I’m always smiling and motivating when I speak to them.
I’m nice and respectful to others.
Waste money, can’t save, very lazy.

NOW ASK YOURSELF A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:

What do you REALLY WANT, RIGHT NOW?
Freedom from Debt and financially independent by establishing multiple revenue streams.

Now filter this back through the 5 Questions. Does your mission:

Include at least 1 of the top things you enjoy doing? No
Include at least 1 of the top 3 things you need to be fulfilled weekly? Yes
Include utilizing your strengths that people have noticed in you? No
Include strengths you know you have? No
Will my bad habits get in the way of my desired mission? Yes

Pure bliss! What a methodical exercise!

I’ve built a business with my closest friends to promote Blockchain, cryptos and technology awareness for the future, so I’m proud!

It will be free of service and we’ll be partnering up with many others to spread the word!

https://www.cryptosandtokens.com

Let’s go to the moon!