#B90X - DAY 4 - Who Inspires You?

b90x

I am inspired by many people. My brother especially, my sister plus Peeder & John.

I have always been an action-taker and multi-tasker, but in my focus on being there for others I’ve reduced my own goal action focus and am now retaking the B90X in order to kickstart and revitalise that motion that I always used to have.

Thanks Peeder for putting out such great work and communicating from a great place.

The people who go out on a limb to be themselves. They inspire me… Because they know that the truth is not measured by mass appeal. The strength required to be yourself is admirable because it not only involves self-discipline but a healthy dose of responsibility and accountability.

Thank you for the inspiration @peter @kimchi & @delirium_igniter! You guys rock!

You are inspiration as well brat :rocket:

So amaze, much wow

self-discipline with a healthy dose of responsibility and accountability are steps toward self-ownership.

My Dad inspires me, he taught me what’s really important in life. He taught me not to take things at face value, question everything, don’t fall for the okie doke…
He was a self made entrepreneur, a leader in his community, a mentor, a provider, and the best daddy ever… Love you, miss you dad…

I have actually taken a few days to consider this. I have never really focused on or felt overly inspired by people in the sense of feeling “oh yeah” that is someone that I want to emulate. Honestly I have come to realize that I am a self centered fool for the most part. So in the past few days I identified a few people. First in my life right now I am inspired daily by my wife. She gets up every day and grinds it out. She faces things that she doesn’t feel confident head on and isn’t afraid to ask questions and get to the root of what she needs to know, I am more reserved and often lack the desire to question things out ahead of time. I figure that I can pick things up through out the process.
When she faces a set back she reviews the situation and develops a plan, I usually need prompting to plan. From my childhood I was inspired by my father he was a real hard worker and willing to do whatever he felt needed to be done to provide for his family, I try to do this.

From history there are many great thinkers and individuals that deserve admiration but right at this point in time I am most inspired by the founding fathers, say what you will, they came together and put forth a new concept that revolutionized the world many times over.

I believe that this best summarizes who I could say are my current inspirations. The underlying theme as to why I draw inspiration from them is family and helping raise up individuals that can help others while taking responsibility for their ideas and aspirations.

Shout out to the wifeys

I listen to a podcast and blogger-Ruth Soukup, she is an organizing guru and push through it kind of girl. Her motto, “Do It Scared” has pushed me to attempt things that I don’t feel comfortably doing, but still do it to get the end result. She also has a number of guests on, who have overcome tragic and sadness, to become successful.

My husband inspires me to push me out of my comfort zone. He was the one who supported me when I decided to transplant from Sunny California to the Midwest. He has been there every step of the way. He believes in me and us and he has always been the pillar.