#b90x - DAY 39 - 3 TYPES OF MARKET GURUS in CRYPTO - BE CAREFUL! - MARKET PSYCHOLOGY

b90x

I did purchase the Crypto Master Course from the Palm Beach Research Group. $49. There was upsell after upsell, but in my mind if the $49 did not produce, why go farther.
I will say, the $49 was money well spent. Though most of the information I could have gotten on TheBitcoin.pub. But that is beside the point.
Do not know what what type of Guru Teeka Tiwari (the guy sponsoring the course) is, but what happened is, I got hungry for information and started looking deeper. Went to Youtube and started digging. Sorted through a bunch of yahoos on Youtube, Then I ran into this guy, just reading news reports, and adding commentary. I could tell by the way he communicated there was something special. I also liked the fact that there was a gun on his desk. So I followed @peter to TheBitcoin.pub. I found what I was looking for and then some. Thankyou.

When I started investing or learning how and what to do there were a lot of Market Cycle Gurus that supposedly had the magic touch. All you hear from them now in this down market is crickets! But, I’m sure when the market turns back up they will be back on their soap box.