#B90X - DAY 37 - 6 Behavior Patterns of Successful Investors

b90x

Well I think I have an abundance of good behaviour patterns, I have been actively critiquing and improving my life for years now. It’s my passion, no matter what new skill set I am learning or what I wish to apply myself to. iKaizen. Constantly exposing myself to new ideas and new topics to study. I have Perseverance and Self Discipline tattooed on me and have been pursuing Self Mastery like a rocket trying to break the stratosphere without its rocket boosters fully built yet.
Uhhh here’s my problem though… I don’t DCA.
When I do something… I really do it. No fuckin around. Balls deep.
Unfortunately this also translates to buying too much at one time and not always getting those prime buy prices.
Need mo Discipline.

So much important. I’m sick and tired of my behaviour patterns. I need to stop trading based on emotions. That’s my problem.

I’m a resilient person, and because of that resilience, I’m still alive today. I continue to be resilient when it comes to an understanding of what is in front of me. This behavior has helped me with my gains. If I don’t understand something, I continue to smash until I do. If I don’t understand the project, then I cannot invest in it. Now DCA… I DCA but do not write anything down, sooooo I guess I don’t? That shows that I still lack discipline and I need to fix it.

I’m great at working hard, being open minded, cont. honing skills,100% peaceful spirit and realist.
Clear to partly cloudy on reaching my personal best as I have some gas left in the tank at the end of each day. :slight_smile: I’m working on it and making realistic plans and sticking to them. I often feel when it’s time to execute greed or market being still so new sets in. :wink:

my No1 STRONG point is PROCEDURE
I love to follow procedure. to make it better etc. Kaizen style has sunk into my blood system through so many years working in the Automotive industry.

my N01 WEAK point is over agressivity. I know i have too much anger in me. Thanks god i am able to get rid of the excess of it through my daily sport routine.

So in my 3 months of being in crypto(pre-pub), I noticed that in the beginning, I was too emotional. Even though I did all the research I could and read whitepapers, interviews, watch streams, you name it but at the end of the day, after making that investment, I wasn’t calm or sure of my moves. Thoughts of doubt would come over and over throughout the day and sometimes even in dreams! especially if I was reading the news and a FOMO news came out for some new coin with a never seen new tech for example, “I would say to myself, dang, did I really put my money in the best project? Will this be successful over other similar projects? maybe I should do MORE research…” these are the voices that make you tinker and always have that shadow of doubt behind you, lurking… Thank God, this was before I knew the pub.
To be honest, with all the youtube crypto personalities out there shilling projects and FOMO news after FOMO news, it is the wild wild west out there, if you don’t know where to start from or don’t have a guide, it is so easy to get mixed in the chaos and eventually, you will lose money and worse, you could leave the crypto world with resentments and just become a sour person.

Now, some good behaviors I have developed since joining the pub, let’s see… I just gonna name some that I can think of:

• Less emotions involved and more technical analysis.
  • Use tradingview and all of its available tools :pray:
  • Got better at eliminating waste but still needs a lot of improvement.(Key trait that all successful people have).
  • Have become more discipline when it comes to investing and letting things or ideas simmer for longer to further develop it.
  • Getting to know myself better, exploring things like what are my fears, greed, goals and how to better manage my emotions, especially in times of turbulence or lows.

Just wanted to share my usual rant with ya’ll.
Bitcoin Pub :heart: