#B90X - DAY 36 - The Odds Are Against You!

b90x

yea this is a trend i see with all traders lol. the market will weed them out lol. crypto all the way. to the moon for the long term.

It is the nickel and diming that kills newbies. I found that out a long time ago.

If you do set goals (as mentioned throughout), you’ll minimize your losses and win huge if you HODL when the market ramps up!

In the game since December last year.
Went through all phases already, being in Crypto it just passes by so quickly and you think you are in it for years not months. Made one or two emotional trades.
I became focused very fast.
When the sea turned red I bought and bought and I will stay the course to success and financial freedom.

Crypto markets like exchanges are against me and that is worth remaining every day. B90X program is so important.

Meta Gnawledge! Trading Algorithm upgraded

If markets need a fresh supply of losers, they are out of luck with this community… We are becoming the sharks of crypto! Thank you Peter!

The long hodl wins! Invest in tech!

@peter how long hodl? 5 years, a certain level?

Hodl that thang! We may need a vid on how to cash out a milly safely yoooooooooooo :money_mouth_face:

You say cash out as in you’ll want to trade that Bitcoin for fiat… But what if you never have to cash out because all the fiatsters want those Bits cause the dollas aren’t worth shit!

I’m praying for the day lol

B90X :heart:
:bch::icx::bitrocket:
#HODL #Life

Great way to turn things around. Most people would have been like F*ck me sideways! I’m out!
We need more positive people like you in the crypto world!

What I do, I remember the deep pain that I first felt when I lost big in some of my early trades and tell myself, I never ever want to feel like this again. What do I have to do in order to achieve that…

Thanks for sharing!