#B90X - DAY 35 - Crypto is a Man's World... of Risk!

b90x

Why am I here?

I was aware of Bitcoin years ago and half considered buying some and getting involved but never got round to it, and was also very wary of the volatility

I finally got round to buying some Bitcoin early December 17 right in the midst of the biggest FOMO to date. I’m more than 50% down right now but in it for the long, long haul!

I love the idea of decentralised, censorship resistant money, and if I get some gains along the way then even better!

Why am I here? First I want to say I enjoy the work I do. I do not want to quit my job. I want to be able to work part time at my job, take care of my kids, and take care of my mom. This would be perfect. The only problem is the extra fun money. Sure I could go back to work full time but that takes away from what I can teach my kids. They are 13 and 10 yrs old. They want to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING right now and the public school system is so full of bullshit politics, its putting all this false news crap in their heads. Crypto trading is allowing me a little wiggle room here. I’m am so excited to learn everything I can about the space. I guess I’m doing this for my own personal development as well.

I’m doing this because I went from a business I disliked that paid good $ to a job that pays only good $ if I step on my principles. Because I do not, I get small $ (but get to do something I love).
I’m doing the crypto run so I can keep doing what I’m doing but with a decent income stream.
The only part of my old life I miss is the $$$ so crypto needs to replace that…
Just got a new book to read. Thanks for the recommend.

I always was interested in learning to trade to supplement my income. Crypto found me, and I’m learning every day a little beat about how to trade.

One good day I found Peter on youtube. And now I don’t trade to supplement my income, now I trade to grow my Bitcoin and later grow other coins.

At this moment I’m not interested in monthly or weekly returns. My eyes are looking at the moon :face_with_monocle:

I’m here because doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity. Working day after day, year after year for a company isn’t going to get you more than 6” closer to the :new_moon_with_face:- if you even leave the ground at all.