#B90X - DAY 35 - Crypto is a Man's World... of Risk!

b90x

• Brokerage house records show that most traders are male, close to 95% are male.

• This is in no way any type of disrepect among many successful female traders, as the % of women is higher among institutional traders - employees of banks, trading firms, etc

• Psychologically, trading is similar to thrilling sports like skydiving, rock-climbing, scuba diving. These sports attract mostly men - fewer than 1% of hang gliders are female.

• Men are typically drawn to risky sports in our increasingly regulated society.

• Dr. David Klein, a sociologist said that “as work becomes more and more routinized… we turn to recreation for a sense of accomplishment. The safer and more routine we make work, the more we will push peopl einto recreations where individual distinction and discretion, adventure and excitement play a part.”

• These sports provide intense pleasure but have a sigma of danger because many participants ignore the risks and take thoughtless chances.

• As an athlete who wants to enjoy risky sports has to follow safety rules, a good investor/trader watches his capital as carefully as a professional scuba diver watches his air supply.

• You will only succeed in crypto if you understand your own risks, control your emotions, and know your limits. This is what B90X aims to unveil to you.

• In order to create a long lasting crypto lifestyle, we must know ourselves.

• In Simon Sinek’s book “Start with Why” he essentially makes the case that we must understand “why” we feel compelled to do something. In the product development game, this “why” is the reason people feel compelled to buy your product.

• TODAYS B90X - Consider for yourself. What is your WHY? Why are you here? What are your motivations? Is this a game to you, or do you really want to live the long-term crypto lifestyle you so very much want? Let us know in the Pub below!

Will bitcoin drop lower? 🦑
#B90X - Full Trading, Market, and Personal Psychology 10 Part Series
The current Tether situation, what could happen?
Ivan on Tech Interview with Richard Heart - BCash, IOTA, BTC Dying, ETH is Shit, and Memes!

Why am I in this? I wish I could just make music instead of being in the rat race. I don’t have a lot of day trading skills so it is mostly a game of hodl for me.

Holding is fine! It’s the long game, remember!

The reason why I am here is to make money. I want to do Rejuvenation Research (or prevention medicine),which is one of my biggest goal in my life. In order to do this, I feel like I need money. Another reason is I like the philosophy of decentralization.

I’m here to learn new skills, making plans for the future and gathering the money to bring them into fruition.

I want to get out of the rat race, be my own boss and make music from 9-5 instead of something I don’t really want to do. I also want to travel frequently.

These figures don’t surprise me at all. It’s not a female thing in general & that’s fine. For now SJW’s, Marxists & Feminist cancer haven’t invaded Crypto demanding their usual erratic BS. Lets hope it stays that way - remember what they tried to do with the gaming industry :smirk:
The women who are drawn to Crypto are totally fine and welcome, Im just against the forced BS these SJWs perpetrate on society

WHY? Great Question! :cowboy_hat_face:

October 4th 2017 - The Question of WHY? - Roll Call!

“Trading for a Living” by Alexander Elder…

Peter: Please come and sit.
Novice sits down.
Peter: I imagine right now you are feeling a bit like Alice… Tumbling down the crypto hole huh?..
Novice: You could say that…
Peter: I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees… because he’s expecting to wake up.
Peter continues…
Ironically this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fiat young grasshopper?
Novice: Yes.
Why?
Novice says “Because I like to control my own funds”.
Peter: I know exactly what you mean(Peter takes the seat in front of the novice).
Let me tell you why you are here.(Peter starts to flip the trezor wallet slowly in front of the novice)
You are here because you know someting(Flipping continues).
What you know you cannot explain.
You can feel it.
Something’s wrong with this world
You don’t know what, but it’s there.
Like a splinter in your mind- driving you mad.
It is this feeling that brought you to me.
Do you know what I am talking about Peter continues…(Flipping the wallet stops).
Novice: Bitcoin?
Do you want to know what Bitcoin is?
Bitcoin is everywhere. It is a system.
Even now; in this very cyber pub.
You can see it when you visit YouTube, or when you turn on the news…
You can feel it when you go to work…
when you go to church.
when you pay your taxes.
It is the system that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
What truth the novice asks…

Peter continues:
That you are a slave like everyone else!
Unfortunately, noone can be told what Bitcoin is.
You have to see it for yourself.

This is your last chance.
You take the blue pill the story ends… You wake up in your bed with fiat in your pocket & believe in 100 years old paper fiat system.
You take the red pill. You stay in cryptoland and I show you how deep the crypto hole goes.

Peter interrupts novice while making decision: Remember all I am offering is the truth. Nothing more.
Novice takes the red pill…
Peter: Follow me!

Love it!!! Just Love it!

Yes sir! A wonderful book! Somebody has to go thru the gems!

You are our 5% or kicking ass! :rocket:

just what I learned from one of your videos(never missed a single one) “educate yourself, read a lot of books,etc…” lol…

I am in crypto because I want to support myself without a J O B. I find this opportunity EXCITING, POTENTIALLY FINANCIALLY REWARDING, I like to do things OPPOSITE OF THE MAINSTREAM, I love to LEARN NEW THINGS, I like to do TRADING, I think this space puts me ON THE CUTTING EDGE, OF THE FUTURE, I want to see the WORLD PUT IN ORDER SO THAT EVERYONE HAS THE CHANCE TO ACHIEVE THEIR DREAM.

I am so grateful for you, Peter, you are the BEST!

Yeh. Pretty much. Even that in itself is hard. To discipline yourself to read from greater men and women is an intentional act. Very hard.

I just came for the Doughnuts :doughnut: … :troll:

My first “why” is paradoxical enough SECURITY. I am taking theese risks to build a secure ground for me and my childrens future. And for the first time in my life I don´t just only “think” it is possible. I know it.

My second “why” is FREEDOM. I am taking theese risks because I rather feel the wind under my wings by trying and falling - but most likley FLY TO THE MOON! :star_struck::muscle: than never have tried at all, to live my dream. I rather give the freedom a chance and feel the butterflies in my stomache, than to waste my life imprisoned by my comfortzone…

What a great response! Powerful words for self growth! :rocket:

Why? I came here to learn more about crypto currencies. I have really lucked out and found a thought provoking site with people from various backgrounds, ages and experiences. What I didn’t expect was the technical, philosophical, and emotional aspects that influence me. It has caused me to experience some uneasiness in regards to habits I have formed over the years that I haven’t faced. It is a bumpy road, but one we must travel to reach our individual goals. Thank you for the thought provoking ideas and self reflection I have been experiencing lately. Not at all what I expected :smile: