#B90X - DAY 34 - Management of Your Emotions

b90x

So did my weekly DCA over the last 24hrs. Went in pretty emotionless. Set my limit order on binance with no obvious emotions. And then after an hour I checked and noticed my limit orders hadn’t triggered, a hint of anxiety appeared and I adjusted the limit. Went to bed and in the morning I checked again. The price had gone up and of course my limit had to be increased too. Another 24hrs the price was up 40% from the time I set my first limit and I FOMO’ed in… Lesson - when DCA’ing just buy the coin at that price at that time unless the RSI indicates it as over bought.

At first I felt all these emotions but for my last trade, I really didn’t. I bought ADA. I did both TA and researched different reports. The TA showed that it was going to drop so I calculated my entry point then set my purchase order. My emotion was more impatience than anything, I wanted it to drop faster. I also noticed that I started to 2nd guess myself on if I made a good decision or not. I ended up having to leave the comp and go mow my lawn. Sure enough, when I was done mowing, it was bought at the entry point I set and the market started moving back up.