#b90x - DAY 21 - Technical Analysis 101 - Hammer & Hanging Man

b90x

Once again. Thank you sir!

Love this group, for we have some smart people who freely pass their tricks of the trade on to others for free. Thank you one and all.
The technicals will be great refreshers to come back to now and then.

Day 21 – Thanks Dogelord, your the greatest :trophy:

The dojis and spinning tops come up much more often. then hammer and hanging man show only once in a while. When the hammer or hanging man comes up after a doji, then it seems to really scream, PAY ATTENTION. But maybe i am not looking at this right. in most cases, the confirmation. is the end of the play, up or down then there is another doji then a reverse. I do not feel confident to pull the trigger. I know this might sounds bad.

It just keeps getting better and better!

I just went through trading view looking for Hammers and Hanging Men. Also started picking out more doji and spinning tops to help retain. HODL ON when you see them

Like peter says, this doesn’t always work and sometimes it doesn’t do it as intended. It will need a few more sessions to REALLY tell. What you say is correct though "The dojis and spinning tops come up much more often. then hammer and hanging man show only once in a while. When the hammer or hanging man comes up after a doji, then it seems to really scream, PAY ATTENTION. " What timeframes are you looking at, or do you look at multiple/all?

I’ve been mostly looking at the 30 minute session. Sometimes I look at a shorter time frame but it seems to sporadic for me to see everything that I want to see. If I look at a longer time frame I’m not sure if it works right with crypto because of the sheer volatility. I may be wrong.

After spending the last 24 years driving nails I can say without a doubt. There is nothing better than having the right hammer for the job. :grin:

I need that hammer life on them trend reversals. Wouldn’t mind being able to trade more and accumulate more BTC with my BTC, but that will have to come later too busy at the moment to wait around staring at charts and shit.

Hammer and Hanging man as signals of trend reversal!

Hammer and hanging man = potential reversal which needs confirmation. got it

A possible trend reversal. goes back to waiting a few sessions to see what the market is doing.

OMG!! What a day to watch the hammers and hanging mans! With the movement of the market today it was crazy and fun to experiment with some of the coins/tokens. :money_mouth_face::tada:

Again need patience when these are seen.