#b90x - DAY 16 - COINPUFFS.com - A Simple Tool

b90x

that was long time when I heard you saying “entry points, entry points, entry points”. That means we didn’t have major correction recently. lol. I’m joking. You know what I mean Sir. Have a great day. See you on the stream

I really like the look and feel of CoinPuffs; however, I think we need to eliminate redundancy of repeating row titles (price, supply etc) and make them columns. Would allow more coins to appear on smart devices.
Leverage Space - round and shorten to max of 4 characters e.g. for 24hr vol. it’ll provide same value, yet save space if displayed like e.g. 1.4m, 25k etc. keep up the great work!

Coinmarket was what I discovered when I first got into crypto, but coinpuffs has my heart now! You and your bro did an amazing job @peter!

To be honest, I don’t use Coinmarket cap anymore! Puffs is my way to go in the AM’s.
Soo happy you guys added de calculator section :pray:
To the moon and beyond! :btc::bitrocket:

Very useful tool indeed but even better is the Coinpuffs favorite list.
Very good development in general by Peter and John.
I have to give them credit and join them Patreon.
Just not sure which level yet.
Cryptonaut or Quartermaster.
Most likely Cryptonaut.

Another good video like how you use the site info. new insight on the big gainers and losers

Coinmarketcap is a great little tool and something i think you should check out daily. Never really looked at the gainers and losers but will keep it on my radar from now on.

I’ll check out coinpuffs too, who knows… maybe that will become my daily.

It’s already part of my morning coffee routine.

I’ve been using this for awhile but gainers and losers will now be a part of my morning coffee ritual too.

Thanks for the “trending” heads up. I had never checked that out before.
The data between CMC and Puffs are quite different. for eg; today, right now, CMC has NULS ranked 98 at $4.10, where as on Puffs NULS is ranked 161 at $4.01. This is a big difference.
Cross compared with Binance, they currently have NULS priced at $4.13

Love Coinmarketcap. Thanks, very simple way of explaining liquitity.

Anyone searching around on the internet for crypto information will come across CoinMarketCap. When saw all the altcoins posted there I thought “Wow, crypto currencies are a really big deal”. It is probably one of the first info sites to pull me into the crypto wave pool.

Day 16 -Don’t panic. Ride the wave, don’t let the wave ride you.
Dollar cost average.

Does Coinpuffs show what is trending?

Yes. At the bottom. YOu can also filter from the top

Didn’t know about the trending feature. Learn something new everyday!

Got it, signed in. Put in my favorites, I’m too new at this to know how to use it as a tool, but I expect that will change quickly as I push through the B90X.

Keep shilling your products, I love it! I admit I don’t use coinpuffs but ill have to look into it more.

I have coinmarketcap, gdax(coinbasepro), coinpuffs and binance on permanent tabs. Lots of good info for quick easy stats and seeing how the market/my investments are doing.

CMC been real shady lately adding and removing Korean exchange info and putting info back in. Coinpuffs is constant with the data their pulling.

Coinpuffs: Got it, use it, like it. It took a bit to get used to how simple it is. I did not like it at first because it was so simple, but that is the key. There are other places that have all the bells and whistles, but those are for a different purpose.

Yes, that wasn’t good moves for CMC, that’s why CoinPuffs began. I use also BitUniverse.