#b90x - DAY 15 - BITTREX Exchange Walkthrough and Tutorial

b90x

Welcome to day 15!
Today we may be taking a trip down memory lane for some of you, however for lots of you, you have yet to jump into a more expansive exchange than GDAX or Coinbase.

Let’s jump into Bittrex:

In today’s assignment, tell us, what do you like about Bittrex? What don’t you like? What are some questions you may have around Bittrex? Let us know in the comments below!

Bittrex Walkthrough and Tutorial from #b90x - Bitcoin for Beginners!
How to buy BTC(Bitcoin) in Australia Easily and at a Reasonable Price (+Tutorial Included)

Bittrex…
The buggiest exchange ever!!! :smiley:
(Please dont’ keep your coins in there if it is your bread/desert money ) :slight_smile:

Things I like.
Coin options.

Things I dislike.
It does not give me confidence.
Every now and then, I see javascript errors on the page.

Love these videos! Giving me the :hammer_and_wrench:!

Really? What browser are you using?

Chrome always the latest version.

I got a bug using this in chrome too as sometimes the page is not loading, but usually after refreshing it works again. Other than that I think it is a great exchange!

I have set up a basic account but my IP provider has a dynamic address changing everyday/extra security they say. Is there another way? I am thinking that Bittrex may send an email verification request for each transaction noting a new address. What do you think?

Wohoo! Another one! Awesome! Keep em coming!

If you have dynamic I beleive you have to keep inputting a new ip

Great Peter, I am using (with satisfaction) bittrex from a couple of months, and I think it is the best exchange.
I just never understood how to put some stoploss options (for example I bought doge at 35 sat, I want to sell at 39, but I would like to sell them anyway if they touch 30 to don’t lose too much money).
I still did not get how to do this.

You can do a limit sell at a price you want and just wait!

Sorry I meant some extra condition like
example:
sell at 39 if they reach it BUT if they reach the dip of 30 sell it before they go more deeply to 20

OK thanks!
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. — Thomas Jefferson, 1816

Canadian Bank Bail-In 31-3-13/ 1 minute

peter Leader
September 15 |

If you have dynamic I beleive you have to keep inputting a new ip Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

capnkg
September 14 |

I have set up a basic account but my IP provider has a dynamic address changing everyday/extra security they say. Is there another way? I am thinking that Bittrex may send an email verification request for each transaction noting a new address. What do you think? Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Great exchange, huge volumes
I also like cryptopia, they have a DOGE market there :wink:

All set up! The video answered any questions I might have had. I like the security features it offers. The user interface could be a little nicer but nothing I can’t get used to. I may check out other exchanges in the future but for now this is a great starting point.

It is a wonderful starting point. It’s got everything you need for now!

Another great walkthrough to be able to forward to beginners, so simple.

Bittrex i use for all my trading needs with zero effort…but that lambo popo & his zero trading fee is getting closer #cobinhood :smile:

Are there any downfalls to having a dynamic IP when using Bittrex? Will it hinder me in any withdrawal needs in the future? As it is, based on how you were inputting your IP address in this video, the same procedure did not work for me.

Dynamic is a pain but it’s recommended.

So, in other words, I can’t whitelist my public IP? :sob: lol thanks for the quick reply