#b90x - DAY 14 - GDAX Exchange Walkthrough and Tutorial

b90x

I’m not going to lie, I normally buy off of impulse and trying to predict the bottom. (100 here and there) This really opened my eyes to how I should really be buying in. I think there is more of a psychological play here. The more I use the exchange with smaller amounts the better entry points I will get. Also I will be focused on dollar cost averaging more than anything.

I only do limit trades(and a weekly coinbase instant buy) to avoid fees as I don’t have much to invest and every bit helps. Gdax is now coinbase pro but they are essentially the same thing. Good video on learning ways to buy more beetcone!

When you’re in it for the long hodl that exchanges no longer exist. Never used Coinbase Pro yet though.

At the moment I use Binance and IDEX. Can’t wait to buy my crypto on Yen.io.
:yenio:

Never used GDAX because of my location.
Binance and of course we’re waiting and prepare for YEN

Not sure if this is too late, GDAX and Coinbase are the same. You are not doing anything wrong. The GDAX or Coinbase pro is that Coinbase pro is aimed at more advanced traders.

I still use Coinbase pro (formerly GDAX)… But will be moving onto YEN

Also waiting for yen.io :grin:

It’s that coinbase pro now, not sure why the change. I only use it when I need to. :yenio: is going to be the shit!!!

I promised to post on all days of b90x. I glossed over ones that I deemed super easy. just remember to use coinbase pro instead of gdax people. lol