#b90x - DAY 10 - The Discipline of Rest

b90x

Hope he heals quick!

Thank you. He is improving however we have a long journey still to go. :grinning:

I will be preparing the day to go and spend the rest of this week and start of next week with my dying brother.

I’m going to catch lobsters tomorrow and eat those till I can’t eat anymore with mimosa’s on Sunday. Cheers everyone

I’d go golfing but it is raining.

This was time well spent, regretfully lost him on Monday the 1st.

Sunday is my only day off from work falls on right day for rest. Preparing ammunition for more action.

Sunday fun day. Got to do some meal prepping for the week. The rest of the day will be rest! I think I need it.

I try to bake in a little bit of rest time into each day. This is not always possible, but I feel that it helps,

okay, for today. I’m happy, that comming back from work after late shift I did so much!
Can’t wait for tomorrow and weekend!

I’m gonna crush it!

Good day for a rest, The markets are falling fast :slight_smile:

Since this has been my #b90x 2018 Turkey Week Marathon I’ll share my get close to the family break. Wanting to not waste money and still eat good I did a little homework and cooked a Japanese dinner. I made sushi rolls, tonkatsu, and shrimp and veggie tempura. It was my first time prepping and cooking. Not bad for a Chicano, but the wife my son home from college, his girlfriend, and my youngest who 15 and plays centre on the bb team. I gave the wife a break. I got to feed my family. We sat and chatted a bit. I shared a Sapporo with my eldest. I don’t spend a lot of time with my kids, so this was special. This week has been special. And I’ve gotten some good rest this past holiday.