Aww, What's the Harm: Conspiracy Theory Edition

Yes. In Science, nothing creates everything all the time. The instructions for all life are in DNA and than just magically happened. Nothing caused it, Just poof, one day everything was here. It’s cute, funny, and shows your inability to think.

Go watch South Park.
https://evolutionnews.org/2008/08/the_proper_rebuttal_to_the_fly/

Or watch this

In Science, nothing creates everything all the time. The instructions for all life are in DNA and than just magically happened. Nothing caused it, Just poof, one day everything was here. It’s cute, funny, and shows your inability to think.

Forgot to mention I’m agnostic.

That argument is the dumbest thing I’ve heard. It’s the equivalent of someone who has never seen medicine calling it magic because they don’t understand why it works. You don’t understand how everything came to be so you chose to believe a fantasy story with 0 evidence. Makes sense.

It is? Please tell me what has been created from nothing?

Again, no problem with agnostics because you realize that is is silly to think everything came from nothing. Maybe give this book a read if you are open to the idea.

Also I’d like to point at that saying the world came from an infinitely old God is as absurd as everything randomly appearing from nothing.

I am not arguing for Christianity, just against Atheism. I think it is just as stupid to say, there is definitely no God as it is to believe that God created the world 6,000 years ago and we started with 2 people.

There seems to be more evidence of an intelligent designer than a completely random event that created everything from nothing.

Since you studied the Summa, what is your answer to the unmoved mover? The first cause? Argument from Contingency?

I think any theories we have on existent are made with too little knowledge anyways.

You could argue that the creator(s) may have also had to come from something, for example which brings me back into this point:

Also I’d like to point at that saying the world came from an infinitely old God is as absurd as everything randomly appearing from nothing.

Every theory is absurd ( christianity and religions a little more than others ) because we know so little. Maybe the universe came from something we can’t comprehend.

I just think that believing in Christianity is dumb.

Also Idk what the unmoved mover is sorry. I hardly studied the book in detail.

Then lets just leave it here since I think that believing in nothing is dumber.

Then lets just leave it here since I think that believing in nothing is dumber.

I think believing in nothing is not as dumb as christianity but there we go.

There is some evidence backing everything from nothing after all

@Pirlo75

Everything that exists has a cause? What caused the universe? What is the evidence backing everything from nothing.

How can you believe in anything without believing in a creator?

But, I would prefer to not sin, so I am going to stop here.

“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.”

Everything that exists has a cause?

Just disproved your creator argument

How? What came from nothing? Give me one thing that exists that came from nothing? Where is nothing?

My comment was about how you say anything can’t come from nothing then think that this creator existed without a cause.

Well that is the uncaused mover. I can’t explain that to you, read the Summa. The burden of proof is not on me according to the law, you already know there is a God, you just choose to reject God because you like to sin.

I can’t explain that to you

Then why do you believe in Christianity when it is just as plausible as atheism or any other theory?

Because it has been explained countless times and you choose not to know God. I am not going to “answer a fool according to his folly” so if you really want to know, read some of the sources and use your scientific mind to refute it. But do not refute it without studying the evidence.

I was born in a Christian faith but did not know God. I then rejected God and in doing that found God.

It is the absolute belief in science… some would say that the worship of science in itself is a religion.

Even if there are people who worship science,which I am sure there are,that does not constitute a religion.

But do not refute it without studying the evidence.

0 evidence

Because it has been explained countless times and you choose not to know God

The difference between made up stories and fact is that facts don’t care about what you choose because they’ll be facts forever.

I think there are two things about living in a godless universe that scare some people. First, there is no one watching over them, benevolently guiding their lives. Second, because there is no life after death, it all feels rather bleak.

Instead of scaring me, I find these two things incredibly liberating. It means that I am free to do as I want; my choices are truly mine. Furthermore, I feel determined to make the most of the years I have left on this planet, and not squander it. The life I live now is not a dress rehearsal for something greater afterwards; it empowers me to focus on the here and now. That is how I find meaning and purpose in what might seem a meaningless and purposeless existence; by concentrating on what I can do, and the differences I can make in the lives of those around me, in the short time that we have.

Pirlo’s troll skills are off the chart. Watch how he handles this true statement about myself:

I am an atheist. I am also an anarchist.

Good for you. That’s awesome.