April 2018 - PUB LOVE

Apr 4, 2018
$2.00

Matthew Hyde
powh - here is your first .25 p3d

Q2 Market BULL Time, Smilo.io, BlackRifleCoffee.com, — ANNOUNCEMENT! [[CryptoYum.com LAUNCHES!!!]]
Apr 4, 2018
$2.00

Truce
Your take on the #1DAPP on dapp radar dot com?

Q2 Market BULL Time, Smilo.io, BlackRifleCoffee.com, — ANNOUNCEMENT! [[CryptoYum.com LAUNCHES!!!]]
Apr 4, 2018
$2.00

MM Double
paid off probation with Litecoin

Hi Peter,

sorry if i am posting this on a wrong post… just wanted to inform that there might be a font colour mistake which makes it almost impossible to see what is being typed into the search box… the search box background is white and the font is white too… Here is a snapshot of the search box where i have typed ‘ICX’…

Apr 8, 2018
$5.00

Bit Bromy

Sunday Crypto & Chill - Mail Bag, Giveaways, Chatting Meta and PRIVACY
Apr 8, 2018
$5.00

Cory Ryker
Loving Cryptoyum man. Do you think LTC can regain its role as the silver standard after Chuck, Litepay and Litepal?

Apr 8, 2018
$5.00

Coincollector82
thanks for hanging out with the community every Sunday peter, keep up the great work!

Apr 8, 2018
$1.99

Zachary Boyd
Will you show people my amazon t-shirt line?

Apr 8, 2018
$5.00

rob w
you got the best crypto stream dude, don’t go changing! I like your politics to bro, I’m out have a great day y’all

Apr 8, 2018
$10.00

rob w
I don’t mean to pump shitcoins here but do you have any thoughts on TAU, EVE, or PPT?

Apr 8, 2018
SEK20.00

Harry van der Veen
Haircuts are a waste of time

Apr 10, 2018
£5.00

CryptoBear
Just sending some love to Dogelord. Keep up the good work!

Andy Hoffman & Peter Saddington - Regulation, Forks, Futures, Lowing the Barrier to Entry! - LIVE!
Apr 10, 2018
A$20.00

JB

Apr 15, 2018
$5.00

Wesley Salesg 55g56
Peter i live on USA NJ,but im from Brazil,dont forgot about the politics and drug dealer,they like hahaha

Tax Season Over! - Giveaways - HODL HAT!, XRP Talk, POW vs POS, Qanon, Coinpuffs.com Updates!
Apr 15, 2018
$5.00

Wesley Salesg 55g56
Peter i have big position on Wanchain,i bought when was $3,i want to hold for 1 year or 2 but i just want to make sure that is legit project.tku

Tax Season Over! - Giveaways - HODL HAT!, XRP Talk, POW vs POS, Qanon, Coinpuffs.com Updates!
Apr 15, 2018
$5.00

Cryptopher
If you add a portfolio tracker, will it show us how much were are up/down in each coin if we enter the price per unit at which we purchased?

Apr 15, 2018
$2.00

Wesley Salesg 55g56
Peter Wanchain?tku

Apr 15, 2018
$2.00

Wesley Salesg 55g56

Apr 15, 2018
£2.99

Adam Crossman
Love the videos… you get me through the day!!!

Apr 15, 2018
$2.00

Andy Bellinger
you talked me into joining bitcoin.pub. AMAZING!

Apr 20, 2018
$10.00

rob w
hey man, I asked you about lamed tau before and you said you were not a fan. I was wondering if you could elaborate on what you see as the negative aspects of tau.

Apr 22, 2018
$5.00

Wesley Salesg 55g56
Peter Credits Cs and DigiPulse (DGPT),thanks brother

Apr 25, 2018
A$5.00

PirateHarbour
Peter i have to go to the can, how long will you keep streaming today?

NASDAQ Going Crypto? // Meta Talk // Giveaways, Mailbag, CryptoYum.com Updates!
Apr 25, 2018
£20.00

Typerium IO
Changing the game, forever… typerium.io

NASDAQ Going Crypto? // Meta Talk // Giveaways, Mailbag, CryptoYum.com Updates!
Apr 25, 2018
$5.00

Kilbinobi
This kind of stuff makes me want to hodl forever. I’m currently a corporate slave and look up to you! Hodling for financial freedom!