Anyone else starting to talk like peter? yooooooooo! doge!

I just realized every time i see my account grow i say yoooooooooo! haha i get super amped! I’m stoked to be here guys! I know its crazy but i got a $5,000 loan 2 weeks ago and I’m glad i took that risk because now i can afford a whole lot of Korean barbecue thanks #cryptonation!

Scary stuff playing with loaned money dude! Dont get too greedy and pay off that loan asap! Market is way to volatile!

I just laughed out loud when I read this subject title lol

I just keep walking around saying the phrase " ticket to the moon" lol

definitely will pull out the 5,000 soon already up 100% but being greedy

Yes. My wife gives me weird looks… but dem crypto gainzzzz yoooooo she can’t complain!

HAHAHAHA My internal monologue is the DOGELORD

Yeah man. My colleagues, friends and gf think I’m overly obsessed with bitcoin and stuff.
“YOOOO”, “WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP”, “LOOK AT THOSE GAINZZZZ”, “DOGEEEEEEE… NOPE”, “TO THE MOOOOOON”, “SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON”, “DUH KOH-REE-UH PEE-PUHL BE EET-TIN DUH KOH-REE-UH BAH-BUH-QUH”

Stay hungry and stay frosty my friends. Them gainz so strong tho

hahaha my 9 year old goes yooooooo guys yoooo!!!
whenever he catches me watching BiteSize on ytube lol

I was looking at my charts around some people about 11 last night and said something about korean bbq and had to explain.

USD is cheap to borrow right now. The banksters are borrowing trillions to prop up the equities markets. If you have a good income, why not borrow USD to “pay your bills” while investing your income?

“YOOOOOOOOO” My husband and I love the way Peter communicates. I even had the live stream running off my phone today while I was at my Nanas house and she was cracking up too. You engage people so well Peter.

Our new catch all-phrase is “YOOOOOOOOO to the MOON”.

:bitrocket:

Hahahaa my 8 year old is starting to sound like DOGE

Lol. Those little doges

To the MOONNNNNNNNNNNN

been saying that allot LOL.

In my head…yes lol

This is going to sound weird but I acutally just got some Dogecoin for fun and I cant help but shout out loud DOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGEEEEE ,

it sounds best when @peter sees it tanking and he laughs and then shouts DOGE! hahahahahah actually too funny.

free yourself and let it out!
#cryptonation shout therapy! :joy:
yoooooo! Doooooge!!!

Nope! Yoooooooooooooo!

This is hilarious! My husband and I both do bigly yooooooo!