Accumulating EOS...have a feeling

eos

At 50 cents per EOS, I’ve decided to accumulate EOS. My goal is 10,000 EOS by next summer while also increasing positions into Bitcoin and some other ALTs. I’ve read and watched a number of videos on EOS, read the white paper and studied interviews with Dan Larimer. The transactional capacity of EOS will blow away that of BTC and ETH (10 per second vs 100k + for EOS). This will likely be the future platform for future innovation in the cryptosphere. I’m also philosophically on board with Larimer’s strident advocacy of decentralization. This is particularly relevent as ETH becomes more centralized. ETH’s success has been largely realized in the ICO space. I’ve been burnt 2 x with ICO’s and agree with Peter that ICO’s are a fools game for most of us. Additionally, if EOS can deliver as promised, a $5k investment in 10k of EOS should pay off handsomely. I know many on this forum have chilled on EOS due to the long ICO. But I believe Larimer is a visionary, and their platform launch is ahead of schedule.

LOL …Priceless! Can’t wait until I can buy on an Ether-Delta

i’ve got some bags. I met their principal backend engineer at a meetup the other night. he said …
i don’t remember the exact wording and i’d hate to misquote him, but i think i heard alpha and december. anyway, something happening. soon.

with steemit and bitshares pedigree, and this being the current priority, i’m thinking yes. it’s worth considering that it’s ahead of it’s time in a sphere that is ahead of it’s time. good for us, but might test your patience. hodl.

All I can say josh is well played! You will be in a Bugatti veyron before 99% of all others. Eos price is heading down and I will keep accumulating, this coin will be the one that turns the ordinary into the extraordinary in a few very short years. That you can take to the bank !

probably . like qtum did.

yes.

“A quick reminder to withdraw your Qtum ERC20 tokens from Yunbi.com, and if you have tokens that were not retrieved from ICO365, please e-mail swap@qtum.org and we will get back to you within 1–2 weeks.”

this was in the Qtum Community & Development Updates — September 18
Ignition Launch blog post.

sorry to get off topic.

I think they go to token heaven.

like a phoenix rising from the erc ashes. the old ones burn and you get new ones. I didn’t have too many so i bitcoinized them. now you’ve got me curious. I’ve been so hot and cold with EOS . accumulate, dump. repeat. this time it’s hodl. want to see where it goes in dec.

In Token Heaven, it’s the tokens that drive the Lambos.

well, i dumped all my eos again. BTC is just too big to try trading alts in its wake.

i still watch eos for sure. this space is so cool… fascinating. but I’m all in BTC now. Basically, i’m keeping my tech eye on alt space, and my trader eye on bitcoin. though i always carry a little neo around…

not happy i dumped EOS.
Really happy I dumped EOS to go deeper into BTC.

I’ll definitely be coming back for some more EOS after BTC done destroying alts again.

Forget all the other pumps and dumps. EOS is going straight past the moon to mars and beyond. Upon release the company will be worth in excess of 2 BILLION dollars. One of the devs said they have over 1000 dapps ready to launch the very next day after the ico finishes. Whatever you pay now 50c or $2 will be totally irrelevant upon listing in my opinion. I am just trading alts atm to try to get more profits to buy eos. You can thank me later,…!,:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::joy::joy::joy:

10k eos is my target too, an opportunity like this we will never see again…

Think i will buy a bit more after the fork

Thanks for this post :slight_smile:

Also @PaulAnthony I dont have firm facts but I will assume they are using an ERC20 token for the moment since it is the standard for backing a project. Once they have a working product I will assume the tokens will be able to be exchanged onto the EOS blockchain and changed for EOS tokens instead. Many projects recently have followed this process.

Yeah ERC-20 initially. It’s in the white paper:

PLEASE NOTE: CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS REFERRED TO IN THIS WHITE PAPER REFER TO CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS ON A LAUNCHED BLOCKCHAIN THAT ADOPTS THE EOS.IO SOFTWARE. THEY DO NOT REFER TO THE ERC-20 COMPATIBLE TOKENS BEING DISTRIBUTED ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN IN CONNECTION WITH THE EOS TOKEN DISTRIBUTION.

I am fairly new, where do buy EOS? Thanks

I buy in my Exodus wallet. Great wallet to download and gives many options. Works well and excellent customer service if you ever have an issue.

Exodus is what I primarily use outside of my Ledger NanoS hard wallet.

Hi Siggy,
Here’s what I do when I want to see where a coin is being listed.
Like JMPIKE71 said… it can also trade directly from the Exodus wallet, which uses the ShapeShift exchange.
Might be other ways of getting certain coins but this is where I typically start.

Go to…

Search for coin.

Click on the Markets tab.