About the Sponsored category

A place for Sponsored Posts (Projects, ICOs, News Briefs, New Product Launches). Ping us here for more details.

Snovio: Decentralized Lead Generation
A Look at Minexcoin: Yearly Report
Ditch-It: The Crypto Classifieds App Powered by Electroneum

Hi there!
I am working on project called Optherium.
We’ll not make ICO but whitelist and privat sale instead.
I would like to make a sponsored post here since I would like to test…

I gathered some information regarding Optherium for you.
Optherium is a Multi-decentralized blockchain ecosystem, which is unlike any other fintech solution in the world. Our Ecosystem conducts up to 100,000 transactions per second (for comparison, Ripple supports ~1,500 tps). We offer groundbreaking biometric verification and key recovery services, which provide unmatched security and allow users to restore all digital assets stored in Optherium’s eWallet if lost. Whether it’s fiat, cryptocurrencies or other digital assets, we store data in such a way that it is almost impossible to hack the system.

We are developing B2B and B2C solutions, as well as a decentralized P2P exchange. We are members of IBM, Hyperledger, the Linux Foundation and the Crypto Valley Association. We have several patents for technology and licenses for crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto conversions in Europe and we are now in full compliance with the SEC and have received an exemption from registration under Regulation D.
Optherium will revolutionize the financial services industry and bring digital currencies into mainstream use.

Hardcap is $234M.

Here is presentation - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ONS-NTKVpk-otskEFy2IraWnkg7bW4tPkLbxPckB3TE/edit?usp=sharing

Website - optherium.io (updated website version coming this week)

If you like what you’ve seen and would like to learn more from whitepaper, then just tell me and I will send you an NDA and grant you an exclusive access to whitepaper.
We are not making it public before we have a full advisory board and also because of protecting our business model and few pending patents.