A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

so a general goal would be for me to trade what i have until i acquire say a goal of .5btc above my initial investment. keep that amount in a wallet as btc and continue to trade my initial amount in alt coins to acquire more btc. once a goal of 1 btc is met i could possibly start to take profits if wanted…generally what your saying?

Yep! Generally you don’t want to sell ANY bitcoin. But if you have goals. Do it!

As a new investor to this sector, do I need to hold my BTC’s in a Trezor wallet, or is the one I’m using on Coinbase adequate for protection? My gratitude for this community -

Put it in cold storage. Absolutely.

Me n wife both new. But buying fragments. Ty peter u are good for the people. Presidential in a sense that you lead inspire and care about the people

Hey Peter, just subscribed to your YT channel. I like raw off the cuff garage approach, grimy yet informative. My question is two fold. Do you think BCH or BTG are worth picking up (for the long term) or just keep BTC well fed?

What are your thoughts on pickup some Alt coins (again for the long run) that have promising platforms or are you a staple diet of BTC, ETH, LTC with a DASH of Monero and ZCash?

All of those sound good. Long term hold … set goals for exits tho.

Sure, will do. So what Altcoins are you bullish on or is that Top secret hehe ; ]

The usual:

• Neo
  • OMG
  • LTC
  • DOGE
  • ETC
  • Icon
  • BTC

You talk about ICON(ICX)? Because there are people who can confuse by Iconic(ICON). :slight_smile:

I hold some of those, here is my secret stash:

EOS,
ADA,
LSK,
XRP
XMR.

We need more videos and content on “Pump and Dump coins” because I’m noticing a lot of strange activity on many top 30 coins. Which have been pumped & dumped by the likes of John McAfee and similar villains.

I will keep 50% of my portfolio in BTC.

@peter,
Can you explain how Bitcoin survives its high transaction fees please? Or make a video on it. Does it survive its political mud slinging with all the forks and introduction of Bitcoin Cash and all the other cryptos?

Have you ever bought an ounce of gold? “Usually”, you would pay $75 or more over spot price. So a $1,200 coin costs you $75 in “transaction fees”. It also normally takes about a week and a half to receive it. Ponder that.

Watch this video and everything by Andreas. Should ease your mind:

Will do. Thanks…

I’ve been hodling 1 BTC for about a month now with additional 0.3 BTC living as various alts.

Should I invest the 1 BTC into alts in the meanwhile or just hodl?

That 1 BTC is your ticket to the big show. You can do whatever you want with it! :slight_smile: :rocket:

Thanks for the confirmation Peter! Let’s see if I can grow this into 2 btc :rocket:.

Guys, don’t sell your btc. I am one of those losers who had around 20 btc and sold them when they were around 300$. It taught me a lot and made a better person though, I started paying a lot more attention to what is going on around!

I am totally new to this game with around £100 spare cash a month and need some advice on where to invest and how to go about this in a smart simple way thank you so much 8n advance