A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

regular folks still think cryptos are some kind of high end hacker shit so they dont even want to try. but it is starting to slowly change. new generation are growing up surrounded by computers, tablets ,smarthphones … real boom in blockchain tech will be in 10 years +

That’s a really wise distinction to make. Having regular weekly BTC buy ins, and only getting into Alt coins with BTC profits.
Keep those Google Docs strong cryptofam.

I bought nlc2 at 55 sats for starters, so I was selling and swing trading that mainly, mainly just trade in the bigger ones now

the best way to improve your bitcoin worth is to invest in companies that trades BTC. that way you get paid at the end of the agreed time just for owning a crypto. it’s good

Self promo. All true tho. :doge: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

LOL - Tweeted Dat S&%# OUT! :joy: So many people know me here in Bozeman for that very message! :cowboy_hat_face:

Buy Bitcoin! I think we need a BTC EMOJI :balloon:

Was lmao at this. Fucking buy more ! Bad ass peter! Twin turbo v8 so soothing :smile:

Wow that is hard to believe. I want to follow your FB.

Maybe they just want to stay on earth, say no to the moon…

I think its a great approach. Keep up the good work brother! One person at a time

It will be the day when I walk across the trestle, you guys with me and into a Space X BVR, scan our Bitcoin, and go get strapped in!! First trip will be to space and back to Australia (30 Minutes). Get out and have some lunch with Bitcoin of course. Then catch the next BVR to space. Chill at the space station. Then the morning trip out to Mars colony 2024.

All with Bitcoin, a little Doge (Ruff), & LTC for snacks.
Wow!!!

thank you Shawn Moo for posting this on Youtube.

Dogelord, I assume you mean selling without a plan or too early?

Because I think that money while I am young is worth more than money when I am old.

Good point. That’s because of the constant inflation! LOL :troll:

No I mean because it’s easier to be creative, travel the world, all the things you want to do - when you are young. 20 million at 70 is not as good as 2 million at 30

Yes. Must have a plan. I don’t sell bitcoin. I sell the profits FROM bitcoin to help with today’s expenses. But I don’t sell the principle. Bitcoin is a mechanism for solid profit taking over time.

I’m dreaming of cashing out for an apartment or two. Good cashflow for life

https://twitter.com/BitcoinRat/status/916611226595143685!

So this is why the ‘Southern Bitcoin Evangelist’, the ‘Salt of the Earth Dude’ can’t get these knuckleheads to pay me with Bitcoin???

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am really concerned about this up coming fork; I listened to Ivan on Tech and he says something about transactions echoing and we might loose our coin. Can someone tell me in plain english what i am suppose to do? Should I have my BTC in a wallet ? I just bought a TREZOR. If I put my BTC in my wallet how do I get the BTC Gold…Im so blonde!