A Treatise on Never Selling Your Bitcoin

I found Peter about a month ago found him to be honest and had a good vibe crypto seemed like sometihng i can get into . I invested some money and its all been downhill no blame just came late to the party . cant help but wonder if all the patreons and people who got in on the ground floor are laughing at the newbiesgetting in as they roll out with the gainzz

Hodl strong guys come on dont be little bitches. I want to see who will be there in august after one year i had join the pub.

Any speculation when will this dip end?
And any speculations on how low can this go?

Stop Looking at the price

Anyone who took this advice the day you wrote this is up bigly. The people complaining up losing money are people who FOMOed into BTC at an ATH because it was all the rage.

I’m ecstatic I bought my moon ticket in August and I’ve never once looked back. I bought at $3400 right before China Fud crash. If you have BTC bags. Hodl, it will rise.

well if you can let me borrow your time machine id gladly buy buuy buy back in August . too bad for me i did not find this place until peters cnbc story. which i happened to catch the day of or after the lowest low btc has had since the bull run in dec (coincidence?) after petes story bitcoin has been up up up. good for you your ticket to the moon was cheap. so what you sit back and laugh at the people late to the party? I was aware of bitcoin for years just didnt know how to get in on it. now i do and its gonna take more to get my ticket and a lot longer. I saw Pete and believe in the future its just disheartening to hear you Fud/sic newbies like your better because you got in early and dont want anyone else to join the party

I’m not fudding noobs. I’m telling anyone blaming Peter about bag holding to stop. I held through some major corrections after I bought as well. It wasn’t just rainbows and butterflys the whole time. If you are hodling and here for the long haul. This was not addressed to you.

It’s easy to say “You were so lucky you bought earlier” I also held through Major China fud and the near Bcash flippening in early November both were pretty large corrections full of FUD.

True i was there, it was the beginning to me too, huge dips.

the fight between the bear and the bulls is always an interesting one

Im with you on the buying only. I think its the best way to exercise what bitcoin is in spirit, atleast for us 99%'ers.

Anyway, I wanted to ask something about Bitcoin in general. Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto took into consideration market manipulation when he designed Bitcoin? Are the futures really something to worry about? Did bitcoin just infect the crappy monetary system we currently are in?

No sir. Bitcoin will succeed beyond fiat. I think satoshi knew this…

05%20AM
I just got my ticket to the MOON!!!
thanks to ICX gains!
Just making it official. #:btc:HODLlife #:icx::bitrocket:

congrats!!! I just got there last week too!!!

Good fun to see what it would take for McAfee’s prediction to come true or develop your own.

That sounds like a great opportunity to establish yourself in your community.

I sold my BTC in the early days, I didn’t want to but at the time and being student I absolutely needed to cash out.

Now I’m investing slowly back into Bitcoin and in a way I’m glad I have to start over. This time have to be more entrepreneurial if I want to succeed. I’m a definite hodler this time too. The way I see it in 20 years Bitcoin will either be the leading crypto, or worst case scenario the second best.

Man 20 years, I can’t even imagine what the price of 1 BTC will be. If we will even be comparing it to any fiat by than either. Everything will probably be compared to BTC by then. Man I wish I had bigger pile I was sitting on but got to be happy with what I got :smiley:

Bad move.
You should have sold your ass.
As long as no one recorded it, and after years of therapy, you would have been fine.

That’s my problem. I got in so late, I can’t afford to buy much of it. At least I am in whole numbers. I’ve got my ticket to ride.

Yeah but therapy sounds expensive